ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by eric.bromey"
eric.bromey

Posted Aug 30, 2017 in: About manual sorting
Score: 0
I wrote about this a long time ago and I'm still interested in this option. FYI, in JIRA, it is possible to use the manual sorting to organize the tasks within a sprint. This manual sorting feed an internal field call Ranking.
eric.bromey

Posted Dec 12, 2015 in: Manual Reorder by drag and drop
Score: 1
Hello Jake,

Thank you for your feedback.

In the actual situation, when I sort based on existing criteria, I can choose up to 3 level of sorting (for instance by folder then by date and then by priority).

The manual sorting would be just an additional sorting critéria. If I put manual sorting as first critéria then indeed, it will be the first one; If I put folder as first criteria and manual sorting as second one, then the manual sorting would be within each folder.

it would be particular helpful to organize the tasks of the day; in particular with portable devices.

Manual sorting like suggest in the following YouTube video maybe fine when you work on a desktop with a full screen and a full keyboard. But on a smartphone or a tablet, it can be very cumbersome.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=525PavGMEro

I recommend that you look to a YouTube video on how Wrike handle this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DaWWLLFKljY

best regards
Eric Bromey
eric.bromey

Posted Dec 11, 2015 in: Manual Reorder by drag and drop
Hello,

I use toodledo for many years. I recently give a try to Wrike and notice the functionlity of giving priority to tasks by drag and drop. This functionality is very easy to use and look to me much more easy then all suggestions I read in the toodledo forum in the many topics in past years like setting a Tag to sort or setting a Nr at the beginning of the Text or similar options.

This is even more useful when on the way with a smartphone or a tablet.

Thank you to consider this request when proritizing your development

Best Regards
Eric
eric.bromey

Hello,

I can only confirm that the special caracters make the use of the email functionality almost impossible. It start already with the forwarding of a received mail to Toodledo for a task should be created . In the subject we will have for instance "Fwd: subject". Toodledo will truncate after the double dot.

Next, the "-" sign if often used by people in the subject as well. For instance "Project xyz - steering committee preparation" will be truncated after "Project xyz"

I hope a solution will be found in the near future as the initial idea of sending emails to Toodledo is excellent

Best regards
Eric
eric.bromey

Hello,

Is there a way in the Android App to Collapse / Expend like on the Web interface ? If it is available can you indicate how to activate it ?

best Regards
Eric
eric.bromey

Posted Jan 17, 2015 in: New Section: Habits
Hello,

I have the version 5.6.1 on both my tablet and my mobile but can not find the habits section. I have a tasks section and a notes section but no habits section. Is the a trick to get it activate ?

Best regards
Eric
eric.bromey

Score: 4
Hello,

I also confirm that the functionality of alarm on Start date/Time would be very helpful.

Best Regards
Eric