ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by SharonPerp"
SharonPerp

Score: 1
I set my row style by priority and I wonder if anyone else feels that the high priority color is actually more attention-grabbing than the top priority...?

On my monitor at least, high is black and sharp and top is goldish brown and seems a bit fuzzy. My eye is drawn much more to the black so it tends to throw me off.

That said, I am so loving all the new changes. Wow, very impressive. Took me a bit to get used to the sidebar and now I can't imagine it any other way.

And, my oh my, how fast that big, beautiful Add Task button found it's way back to the left side. Wow!

Thanks, Toodledo. Can't say how many times I get nervous about something then remember, not to worry, it's all organized in Toodledo.

:-)

Sharon
SharonPerp

Score: 0
LOL, scary that I'm so sure there was one number and another in parentheses to indicate with subtasks. I'll just have to learn to live with it I guess. Thanks for speedy reply!

EDIT: Aha, mystery solved. Count with subtasks is indicated with a slash on my iPod. For instance, it now shows 41/121, much easier for me to deal with. So, I'm only partially crazed. :-)

This message was edited Oct 07, 2015.
SharonPerp

Did the redesign change how task counts are shown? I could swear the navigation bar used to show separate counts including or not-including subtasks. Is there any way to get that back?

It's really messing up my plan now. I had committed to keeping that task count to 100 or under (disregarding subtask count) and now it's freaking me out that it's over and I don't know how many are just subtasks.

Because I struggle with overwhelm, I often separate tasks into subtasks to a very fine degree. When I glance at my number of tasks, I don't want to see all those fine divisions! I looked in settings and didn't see a way to change it.

Is this something that other people wanted badly or is there a chance to get the old way back? I love Toodledo but have lost a seriously important function.

Thanks for any help,
Sharon
SharonPerp

Posted Nov 21, 2013 in: toodletasks question
What is the difference between the magnifying glass search and the lightning search?