ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by ElenaSSF"
ElenaSSF

Posted Jan 18, 2015 in: Multiedit doesn't apply changes
Score: 0
  • ElenaSSF
  • Posted: Jan 18, 2015
  • Score: 0
I'll get the "you are about to permanently.... " dialog but when I hit save, I'm back at the same tasks I had before, with none of the changes applied. This is with Firefox 35.0. I can probably roll back firefox if I have to but I have to say this is pretty annoying, and makes toodledo much less useful.
ElenaSSF

Posted Aug 08, 2013 in: Sort by Tags
  • ElenaSSF
  • Posted: Aug 08, 2013
If I save a task with multiple tags, such as Admin and Projects that means I want it to show up in Admin and in Projects when I sort by tags, not in an Admin, Projects row. Please correct this so that multiple tags = multiple locations, not subcategorization.
ElenaSSF

Posted Jul 16, 2013 in: Possible improvements and new features
  • ElenaSSF
  • Posted: Jul 16, 2013
Better use of subtasks. A smallish project, be it a one time or a repeatable project can reasonably be listed as task and subtasks. But I would need the ability to have each complete d subtask flag the next subtask as status active, whilst the remaining subtasks stayed in status hold to really make this work.

Add in one more layer of subtasks, with the same forward cascade property and I wouldn't really need project management software for my solo projects.

Probably a better link between outlines and tasks would do the same job. Set up an outline, allow some connecting controls, and have the outline generate the next task(s) rather than storing all in the task list.