ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by alexwright72"
alexwright72

Posted Sep 29, 2014 in: Toodledo Redesign Plans
Score: 1
Posted by Bridget:
At the moment I'm most interested in hearing detailed accounts and experiences using the following features:

1. Goals
2. Settings
3. Add a Task

I'd like to hear specific scenarios and use cases to better understand your perspective on these three subjects.

* Remember, the more information about your specific use case the better I will understand your point of view.

i.e. I use my Toodledo settings to do this specific set of behaviors very frequently. I encounter the following problems when attempting to achieve this set of behaviors...

Include reason, context, frequency and specific emotions to maximize your feedback.

Hi there,

I've been a ToodleDo user for a couple of years now and I love the functionality. I'm 100% in agreement with those who have stated that it needs a UI overhaul. Obviously, that's not a short-term goal, but I wanted to add my $0.02 on my desire to see a slicker interface.

On the short-term practical question that Bridget asks here, I have just one request on the "Add Task" function. Again, maybe this is more UI related, but when I add a task and write "notes" within the task, as soon as I click on the "notes" icon, the note box expands and switches to a Courier font. It's hard to navigate the notes window; it's ugly as well. When I'm finished with the note, I click the note icon again and the entire note reverts to a proportionally-spaced font and looks a little nicer. But if I have to go add or change anything, it weirds out into Courier again. How hard would it be to update the notes section to include rich text, including bold, italic, and color, *while editing the note* as well as while not editing the note?