Search results for "Posted by paulj.mail"
paulj.mail

Score: 1
1) Priority applies style to task NOT priority level
- GREAT

2) Hiding side-bar
- GREAT

BUT ... can you not show the side unless hovered over a period
- at the moment it's very BOUNCY (it shows as I mouse out to left of screen and back in)
- a small delay (say 500ms) before showing (if mouse still in 'show zone') would fix this

*** Thanks for the VERY quick work/responses so far
paulj.mail

Posted Jul 29, 2011 in: Toodledo Redesign - July 2011 - Part 3
Score: -1
(Apologies if this is not the best place)

New UI (partic. stars / priority)
- like the in-page refresh much better (a la Web-App)
- like some of the functionality
- BUT in terms of quickly seeing what is important the new UI has lost something ...
(this is not a complaining whinging post - the new UI is certainly good enough)

For instance
- it is now harder to instantly see which items are starred
(down to colours, icon sizes and fonts)
- it is now harder to see which items are high priority
(didn't you used to change the font size and/or embolden ?)
(you bolden the Priority itself, which is conceptually wrong as it is the item that is being prioritized not the priority (priority level) ... )

So a few tweeks to the visualization or importance and it will be back to being wonderful again

Thanks and Good luck
paulj.mail

Score: 1
App 1.5.8
GREAT - The multiple sort options allow me to NOT sort by Importance
- That's really useful as Importance adds a Due date bias that I feel is not correct (IMHO it should take account of distance into future, but not distance into past)
- and when I sort by Star, the Importance was used by default as the secondary sort (before 1.5.8)
- This allows me to sort by Star then Priority

Why is this important to me ?
I have 50 or more rolling tasks active (on a past due date). Previously I had to multi-edit each day to move older tasks to day
If I didn't do this important tasks due that day would appear way down the list people les important tasks from today

So thanks for this release ... I had a support ticket I had started on this, but this 90% sorts me out

This message was edited Mar 17, 2010.