ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by alankru_1329346923"
alankru_1329346923

Posted Oct 25, 2018 in: New Privacy Policy: Advertisements
Score: 1
The Privacy Policy has been revised today (according to the modification date). Perhaps Toodledo is still working on it?

The way I understand it, is that the advertising is in relation to Toodledo's products.

and the policy says:

"We require all third parties to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We do not allow our third-party service providers to use your personal data for their own purposes and only permit them to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions."
alankru_1329346923

Posted Oct 24, 2018 in: Feature Roadmap and New Pricing Plans
Score: 2
I am a silver subscriber. I used to be a gold subscriber, but I downgraded because I didn't use many file attachments or other features to justify the cost of gold.
However, in doing so, I sacrificed the task history from "forever" to 2 years. I felt that this was acceptable though.

Firstly, I appreciate that things have to change.
The initial proposal of plans would have me finding an alternative to Toodledo, as I can't justify or afford the new price. However, I'm glad that I did not spend more than a few minutes looking for an alternative because I feel that the newly proposed Individual plan is a much better replacement for Silver, compared with the first proposal.

However, like others, I'm not happy about the reduction to 1 week of task history. I feel that this won't work so well for me. I use Toodledo to offload things in my brain and sometimes I need to refer back...I have had to do this on a couple of occasions (this is where the Advanced Search is good).

I'm not so happy that you can't email in either...I currently email in to query my list of tasks for today...but it seems that Calendar integration is planned, so if this integrates with Google Calendar that would replace this need and I would prefer it.

So, I'm happy to pay a bit more to fund development of useful features and an improved mobile app (providing I don't have to buy a new app too!). I'm also happy to pay a bit more if it keeps the lights on. It saves me finding a replacement to Toodledo as that would be a daunting task for me.

With regards to the task history...I have used Zapier to put completed tasks into a Google Sheet. I think that this will do what I need and get around this issue. Thankfully the Individual plan will continue to allow 3rd party apps.
Thank you to Ummagumma for making a suggestion to use IFTTT (which you could also do - I just prefer the customisation and support from Zapier)!

So, with all of this in mind, as of now, I'm making a decision to stay with Toodledo as I think I can work with it.

This message was edited Oct 24, 2018.
alankru_1329346923

Posted Aug 13, 2015 in: Redesign progress: Navigation bar
Score: 0
Thanks for fixing the notifications indicator and allowing us to dismiss them :)
alankru_1329346923

Posted Aug 12, 2015 in: Redesign progress: Navigation bar
Thanks for getting these niggles resolved Jake. :)
alankru_1329346923

Posted Feb 11, 2015 in: Toodledo Redesign (Phase 2)
Thank you for all your help Jake.
alankru_1329346923

Posted by Jake:
The menu glitch should be fixed now. It happened only if the width of the window was exactly 1920 pixels wide. Please let us know if you find any other glitches and we will fix ASAP.

Yes it is working now. Thank you very much. :)
The only thing is that in IE, you still have a drop down to choose other workspaces (not that I have any), but in Chrome there isn't.
alankru_1329346923

Posted by alankru_1329346923:

I'll submit a ticket regarding the menu and the "3 lined icon" to provide you with full screenshots as the clearing of the browser cache has not worked in Chrome or IE I'm afraid.

...actually I won't submit a ticket and break up the conversation, as it is present on the forums as well. Please see the below screenshot:

http://picpaste.com/menu_error-RGXKsTGe.PNG
alankru_1329346923

Posted by Jake:
The jiggle when clicking the "Main" view should be resolved now if you reload the page.

The header is now present in Chrome when switching between "main" task list view. :) However, I still get the jiggle on occasion in IE.

I'll submit a ticket regarding the menu and the "3 lined icon" to provide you with full screenshots as the clearing of the browser cache has not worked in Chrome or IE I'm afraid.
alankru_1329346923

Posted by pascal.zweipfenning:
Small issue here: when I click 'Main' the screen scolls down a little causing the header to disappear half.
All other views work fine. I'm using resolution 1920x1080 within Chrome. The same thing happens in Internet Explorer.

Thanks for solving.

Pascal.

As I have the same screen size and browser, I thought it would help toodledo if I also tested this.
I experience the same thing in Chrome. So the initial page load of the main task list view is OK, but if I click to view by status or folder (these views are also ok) and then click to go back to the main task list view, the menu has disappeared.

Also, I cannot recreate this in IE like Pascal - when I try to recreate it, as per the above, the main task list view page jumps around on occasions, but it does still show the menu.
alankru_1329346923

Posted by dalesseb:
I noticed the change in the middle of being signed in and adding tasks. To my great displeasure "Organize" "Tools" and "Help" have all disappeared, not gone to the right as show in the screen shot. There is a lined icon that looks like it might be a menu button, but nothing happens when I click on it.

Please fix ASAP as I use Organize almost every day as I am refining my project organization. Also, having to dig for a link to "Help" just makes it that much harder.

Thank you!

Dalesse Bowles
Silver Subscriber

I am experiencing the same issue with Chrome 40.0.2214.111 m (latest) and IE 11 on Windows 7 SP1 x64 with a 23" monitor on 1920x1080 resolution. If I resize the window, the menu, which is obviously meant for tablets etc. works.
Please see the following screenshot:
http://picpaste.com/Menu-K32A9EW2.PNG

Also, Outlines has altered text now. In Chrome, the bullet points are out of alignment - but it is OK in IE. Please see the following screenshot of Chrome:
http://picpaste.com/Chrome-ozTiYDah.PNG
and in IE:
http://picpaste.com/IE-BPlrVWdx.PNG

This message was edited Feb 11, 2015.