ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by john"
john

Posted Oct 16, 2010 in: Full scree mode?
Score: 0
  • john
  • Posted: Oct 16, 2010
  • Score: 0
Man, I love this app, it just works. There are others out there but none "just work" like this does.

Would it be possible to have some sort of full-screen mode? For example, my start page is "All Tasks" and it has a top border, then there's the hidden tasks border, then the task/notebook/settings border at the bottom. Together, they take up quite a bit of space on the screen.

Maybe a button by in the tasks/notebook/settings border that said "full screen" or "hide menus" and then once clicked, the borders would all hide, with a little button in the lower right hand corner that was always visible labeled "show" to get the borders back?

Thanks!
john

Posted Jun 27, 2010 in: iOS 4 push notifications broken.
  • john
  • Posted: Jun 27, 2010
I too had no problems after upgrading my 3G to iOS4. However, I'm not getting the alert to enable push notifications when I install the app on my new iPhone 4. I've installed and uninstalled, to no avail.

I know you're on this, but I figured I'd share too so you wouldn't think you're alone on this.

I'm anxiously waiting on the fix.
john

Posted Aug 21, 2009 in: iPhone app updated with Landscape
  • john
  • Posted: Aug 21, 2009
Your iPhone app is by far the best!! Do you have any plans to add some color-coding to the task list on the app?
john

Posted Aug 06, 2009 in: iPhone new task sync problem
  • john
  • Posted: Aug 06, 2009
Thanks for the reply guys. I backing out of the details pages, but it still didn't work. I finally got some time this afternoon and deleted and re-installed the app, and now everything works perfectly.

Thanks again.
john

Posted Aug 06, 2009 in: iPhone new task sync problem
  • john
  • Posted: Aug 06, 2009
When I create a new task via the app on my iPhone, it won't sync up to the site. If I close the app, re-open it and change something on that new task, it will finally push it to the site, but otherwise, it won't.

For example, I created a new task last night on the phone with the app with a due date of today. WHen I woke up, the application badge didn't show anything. Since it uses the site's info to push, I logged in and my task wasn't there. I then opened the app on my phone, changed the folder, and it immediately showed up on the site and everything was good.

To try another route, I created another task this morning on the iPhone. I then closed, re-opened the app and it didn't sync to the site. I then forced a sync, and still nothing. Again, if I changed the folder or due date, it synced up fine. Also, creating directly on the site seems to be working fine.

I'm running 1.5.3, thanks for the help. By the way, this app rocks, I really love the push functionality!!