ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by gbradt"
gbradt

Posted Feb 15, 2019 in: Outage
Score: 3
  • gbradt
  • Posted: Feb 15, 2019
  • Score: 3
Where is the e-mail to paying customers with an explanation and, most importantly, an apology?? As other users noted, this happened with no warning and in the middle of a weekday evening (afternoon, for the US West Coast). The outage was over 3 hours from what I could tell. This is not a little glitch, this is a huge blunder. If this is how the new regime treats its users, I intend to find another product that I can depend on.
gbradt

Posted Sep 28, 2018 in: Toodledo Update: September 2018
Score: 0
  • gbradt
  • Posted: Sep 28, 2018
  • Score: 0
Have others had trouble with the browser interface lately? I frequently get messages stating "that update was not successful". Today I'm not even getting that; if I try to delete a task, nothing happens. I haven't seen anything like this before with Toodledo, ever.

I should add that I am using the old Tasks interface; I just learned about the new interface (tasks.toodledo.com) in another thread. I'll try the new interface.

This message was edited Sep 28, 2018.
gbradt

Posted Oct 12, 2008 in: Toodledo on the iPhone
Score: 0
  • gbradt
  • Posted: Oct 12, 2008
  • Score: 0
I have an iPod touch and haven't been able to log in with version 1.0 or 1.1. I can log in from Appigo Notebook to sync notes, so I'm sure my account (and my typing) are OK. I did a full restore on the iPod and it didn't help. Is anyone else running into this? Thanks.