ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by davidfitzgerald10"
davidfitzgerald10

Posted Mar 06, 2024 in: Calendar View in Tasks
Score: 0
Just asking this question again, it was raised a year ago or so but doesn't seem to have been resolved: the very useful Calendar view in Tasks - https://www.toodledo.com/tasks/index.php#calendar - is in the legacy online Toodledo website but is not in the new Web portal, nor is it in the new Ios app.

Any chance it can be added to the online tasks.toodledo.com and the new Ios app? Would be great. Thanks
davidfitzgerald10

Posted Jan 11, 2022 in: AMA / Ask me Anything
davidfitzgerald10

Posted: Dec 26, 2021Score: 1 Quote Reference
Hello New Team and Good Luck. I've used Toodledo on and off for years and love it tbh. I'm debating upgrading to a paid subscription to support the product but .....My question and concern is about the security of our information; as well as the excellent Task app, I use it extensively for Notes, some of which contain slightly sensitive info.

Can you give some assurance as to the protection of our info on your servers, especially compared to iNotes, which is my main potential alternative and where the iCloud security seems strong? Are you considering bringing back desktop versions of Toodledo? That way we may secure info on our desktops instead of the cloud?

Many Thanks

Replying to my own msg above lol and I must learn how to screenshot

In the meantime, having been reminded of the superb functionality of the Tasks side and the product as a whole, I've upgraded and subscribed. The Notes functionality is still excellent, I will just not be storing any sensitive/confidential info there such as customer addresses, account numbers etc. Thanks Toodledo
davidfitzgerald10

Posted Dec 26, 2021 in: AMA / Ask me Anything
Score: 1
Hello New Team and Good Luck. I've used Toodledo on and off for years and love it tbh. I'm debating upgrading to a paid subscription to support the product but .....My question and concern is about the security of our information; as well as the excellent Task app, I use it extensively for Notes, some of which contain slightly sensitive info.

Can you give some assurance as to the protection of our info on your servers, especially compared to iNotes, which is my main potential alternative and where the iCloud security seems strong? Are you considering bringing back desktop versions of Toodledo? That way we may secure info on our desktops instead of the cloud?

Many Thanks
davidfitzgerald10

Posted Jul 19, 2019 in: Feature Roadmap and New Pricing Plans
Quick Question: and I apologize if this has been answered earlier here: are there any plans to allow the file upload feature to be attached to Notes?

Currently files can be uploaded to To Do's but it would be great if they could also be attached to Notes as many items might not be associated directly with a To Do but be kept for reference - e.g. resumes, reports, recipes etc.

Many Thanks in advance.