ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by Eddie S"
Eddie S

Score: 0
  • Eddie S
  • Posted: Jun 08, 2017
  • Score: 0
Tasks with a Start Date = Today and a Due Date of several months in the future are not showing up with the "hide future" filter on. Shouldn't a task with a start date of Today (or earlier) be excluded from the "hide future" filter?
Eddie S

• Eddie S
  • Posted: Jun 07, 2017
Does Platinum subscription perform better than Gold or is it just the improved SLA? Thank you.
Eddie S

Posted Oct 19, 2015 in: I love the new web interface!
  • Eddie S
  • Posted: Oct 19, 2015
Well done Toodledo! I have high UI expectations and rather difficult to please at times, but you have done it with your revamped web interface. Really great work by the designers. Now if only the mobile app interface could undergo a similar transformation, but that is another story ;-)

Congratulations and keep up the good work!

P.S. I just renewed and upgraded my subscription to platinum.
Eddie S

Posted Jan 05, 2015 in: January 5 downtime explanation
  • Eddie S
  • Posted: Jan 05, 2015
I appreciate the candid update, a few options your IT team could consider:

- Go to a private cloud. This would protect you from being collateral damage. You could still be directly targeted of course, but at least you don't have to worry that your neighbor in the cloud (which may be running on the same physical host) is being attacked.
- Employ an active/active high availability cluster solution based on load distribution technology such as HAProxy. The failover time is almost instantaneous and there are potential load balancing benefits.

Cheers!
Eddie S

Posted Dec 31, 2013 in: Toodledo 2013 - The Year in Review
Score: 2
  • Eddie S
  • Posted: Dec 31, 2013
  • Score: 2
Generic lists are a great addition to Toodledo - they allow for management of "life functions" at a more granular level. However, the most significant value of the lists will not be realized until two features are implemented (1) making the lists mobile and (2) making the lists shareable. For example: sharing a shopping list with your spouse.

Hopefully, these changes are coming next year :-)

Thanks and Happy New Year!
Eddie S

Posted May 14, 2013 in: Iphone Sync problems
  • Eddie S
  • Posted: May 14, 2013
I am having the same Error 1001, etc problem 3.0.5 (build 2602). The work-around of killing and restarting the app temporarily allows sync to work, but then the problem quickly returns.

Its unfortunate, that Toodledo was unable to prevent this pervasive bug from impacting the field. I would like to know what is the ETA for an update? Has a fix been submitted to Apple at this point?

Thanks

This message was edited May 14, 2013.
Eddie S

Score: 1
  • Eddie S
  • Posted: Dec 06, 2012
  • Score: 1
Absolutely hate the mobile update. Its hard to imagine how someone can think its an improvement. Please bring back the much better and near perfect Toodledo classic.
Eddie S

Posted Mar 08, 2012 in: Sharing Feature
  • Eddie S
  • Posted: Mar 08, 2012
How long until iPhone sharing?