ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by pete_cc"
pete_cc

Score: 0
  • pete_cc
  • Posted: May 25, 2017
  • Score: 0
This was raised back in 2015 but doesn't seem to have been fixed (the topic is now locked). The onscreen keyboard covers the bottom part of an outline when you are editing, so you can't see what you are typing, if you are editing an item at end. This makes using the android app to edit an outline totally impractical. This is a major problem with my proposed uses for toodledo.

Nexus 5x Android 7.1.2
pete_cc

Posted May 25, 2017 in: Relative date options for saved search
  • pete_cc
Thanks for the information but what is the difference between the 'new' and 'classic' tasks sections - I can only see one task section?

This message was edited May 25, 2017.
pete_cc

Posted May 25, 2017 in: Relative date options for saved search
  • pete_cc
I've been trying out save searches and it seems that, for date fields, you can type things like "tomorrow", "today" etc. instead of picking a date from the popup. So to include started tasks you can have "Start date - is before - tomorrow" - which works fine on the website and on the android app.

However, to include tasks that will start in the next week, "Start date - is before - 7 days" works on the website but doesn't work on android. However, "Start date - is before - next week" seems to work on both.

I want to set up a number of this sort of thing - is there a description of the full allowable syntax for date fields (and what platforms they work on) anywhere?