ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by zhava"
zhava

Posted Feb 15, 2011 in: Keeps asking for password in Firefox
Score: 0
  • zhava
  • Posted: Feb 15, 2011
  • Score: 0
This is happening to me too. Nothing in the error log, but the messages say: "Toodledo: key did not validate"
zhava

Posted Oct 12, 2010 in: Jott interoperability
  • zhava
  • Posted: Oct 12, 2010
This is just my annual "Toodledo, I love ya but can't you please make Jott work better with you???" It's been a year and -- nothing. Does anyone read this forum?
zhava

Posted Oct 14, 2009 in: Jott interoperability
  • zhava
  • Posted: Oct 14, 2009
I too would like this feature.

Remember the Milk is able to understand tasks from Jott -- you can tell it dates, times, tags, and goes to a default folder you specify. If they can do it -- can't we?

As far as being concerned about mistakes, you can tell Jott to email or text you a copy of what they entered into Toodledo, so you can see right away if they made an error. Can you please, please consider this?
zhava

• zhava
  • Posted: Jun 11, 2009
I echo all the other feelings. Love Toodledo -- super-appreciated your openness and honesty. Wouldn't dream of cancelling. Stuff happens and you handled it like a prince.
zhava

Posted Apr 16, 2009 in: Updates to due dates and start dates
  • zhava
  • Posted: Apr 16, 2009
Same thing happened to me, and I did allow till midnight and the repeating tasks still did not move forward when I had the date as ?04/16/2009. Thanks for all your help!
zhava

Posted Apr 16, 2009 in: Updates to due dates and start dates
  • zhava
  • Posted: Apr 16, 2009
Posted by frederi825:
[quote]I don't like how you now need to "mouse off" the date to select the one you've chosen. I preferred it when you could "tab off" a date and thereby select it.

I agree. I appreciate the enhancements, and I understand that you have to keep the date selection up for other choices to be made, but I find that this new way causes more keystrokes, AND it works differently than the other fields which also isn't as intuitive.