ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by Geebit"
Geebit

Posted Oct 25, 2018 in: Feature Roadmap and New Pricing Plans
Score: 7
  • Geebit
  • Posted: Oct 25, 2018
  • Score: 7
Not surprised by the huge push to increase the Average Revenue Per Member they are taking given the recent sale, but at the same time quite disappointed.

By alienating your loyal members with ridiculous price increases, whilst at the same time making big changes to functionality across all the tiers.

I currently have a Gold membership, expiring in May 2019. I will be very surprised if I renew based on the current tiers.

- Gold price is currently $30 pa.
- New Gold price is $90.

- Silver price is currently $20
- New Silver price is $60.

- 1 week task retention, even on PAID plans.
- Other ridiculous changes to available features per tier.

- stating prices per month, even though its billed annually, to trick you into thinking its cheaper / not realising what a huge price increase they've rolled out

Seriously?! It just feels like you are completely screwing over your entire membership base.

I'm a CFO at a tech company that has it's revenue from subscriptions. We look at pricing very closely constantly, and are of course looking to maximise/increase revenue. But your changes here just look like commercial suicide. Have you done any A/B testing on these? Have you thought about Grandfathering existing subscriptions? The new homepage states "used by over 1.8 million people", but I can't see member retention rates being maintained, let alone increasing through crazy changes like you've announced.

This message was edited Oct 25, 2018.