ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by bob.b"
bob.b

Posted Dec 17, 2010 in: Pocket Informant - iPhone
Score: 0
  • bob.b
  • Posted: Dec 17, 2010
  • Score: 0
Peter, Todo syncs seamlessly with Toodledo online. It syncs projects/subtasks only if you have a Toodledo Pro account, however.

I just looked on both the iPhone and iPad version of Todo and neither has Start Date. Since I don't use that field, I never missed it. There may be some other Toodledo fields that don't come over, but the important ones for me (Due Date, Due Time, Priority, List, Context, Tag, Alert Date/Time, Notes) are all there.
bob.b

Posted Dec 17, 2010 in: Pocket Informant - iPhone
  • bob.b
  • Posted: Dec 17, 2010
I have Pocket Informant as well as 2Do, Appigo's Todo and Toodledo on both my iPhone and iPad.

The ones I find myself using the most are Todo (both platforms) and 2Do for the iPad.

Pocket Informant has a ton of features but the screen just looks way to cluttered to me. I also don't need the integrated calendaring features which is one of PI's differentiators.

Appigo's Todo has just the right balance of functionality, clean presentation and speed that I use it the most.

When I need a view of how my projects or functional areas are going, I do find myself using 2Do on the iPad as well because I really like the tabbed interface (each project/area is set up as a tab.) 2Do on the iPhone, on the other hand, is almost unusable for me because as great as the interface is on the iPad, it doesn't translate as well on the smaller iPhone.

If I had to delete them all and leave just one, it would be Appigo's Todo, but that's my personal preference and YMMV.
bob.b

• bob.b
  • Posted: Nov 19, 2010
I'm trying to configure Boxcar on my iPad and iPhone to send me push notifications any time a new task is added to my to do list. In my situation, I'd like to get a push notification that I have a new task when a co-worker assigns a task to me within Toodledo or when my wife sends tasks to me via email or Dial2do.

I haven't had any success with getting notifications of new tasks by using Toodledo's RSS feeding into Boxcar. I do have the RSS service enabled on the Toodledo site and the correct feed entered into Boxcar.

Has anyone else been able to make this work?