ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by kenkcooper613"
kenkcooper613

Score: 0
For what its worth, I've got the same problem. Ugh!
kenkcooper613

Posted Nov 15, 2013 in: TextExpander Touch
regardless of whose fault this is, I am just a loyal user humbly asking you guys to get on the phone with each other and figure this out. I am no longer a programmer and I cannot be the middle man. I REALLY would appreciate it. Hopefully I'm not the only one.
kenkcooper613

Posted Nov 15, 2013 in: TextExpander Touch
I contacted the textexpander folks. It seems that Apple has changed some things in iOS7 that forced them to make some changes. They have been able to get many apps updated, so I'm sure if the Toodledo folks and TextExpander folks work together it can be resolved. I'm just one person who would really like this feature back working again. Hopefully I'm not the only one.
kenkcooper613

Posted Nov 14, 2013 in: TextExpander Touch
ditto, no textexpander for me either :(
kenkcooper613

Posted Oct 10, 2013 in: Bug in searching
thanks. Any idea when the next release will be?
kenkcooper613

Posted Oct 09, 2013 in: Bug in searching
In you latest version for iOS, I am running iOS7.

If I put text in the search bar (title +note) and narrow the tasks with a search term, then I click the "cancel" button on the right -> ToodleDo crashes.
kenkcooper613

Posted Sep 30, 2013 in: TextExpander Touch
thanks! that's great to hear - I look forward to the update!
kenkcooper613

Posted Sep 29, 2013 in: TextExpander Touch
Score: 1
I've been using TextExpander Touch for iOS with Toodledo for iOS for over a year with no problem.

Recently I've noticed that the integration is no longer working. I've contacted the TextExpander folks and they've asked me to check on support from Toodledo. Any ideas if this should be working?
kenkcooper613

In your version 3.0, your default dates for new tasks is inconsistent. I have it set to default to "today", but sometimes it defaults to "tomorrow" instead.
kenkcooper613

Understood, but it would be nice if you could maintain the feature - if possible. I like to lock Toodledo but not anything else and don't want to have to keep setting/unsetting the lock.
kenkcooper613

"Lock Portrait Rotation" does not seem to work for iOS 6 on an iPhone 5. It used to work in iOS 5 with an iPhone 4. Any suggestions?
kenkcooper613

Posted Jul 07, 2010 in: iPhone app version 2.0.2
My Synchronization settings are set to "Sync on Startup", but with this new release, the Sync on Startup is inconsistent. Sometimes it syncs, usually it does not. I have a confirmed internet connection. I am running iPhone app version 2.02 on iPhone 3G OS v 3.1.3
kenkcooper613

I autosync and am running OS 3.1.3 on iPhone 3G. Also set to "Overdue and Due Today". Still broken.

Also broken on my iPad (running latest OS)with similar settings.

This message was edited Jun 24, 2010.
kenkcooper613

The Application Badge seems to be broken in this version.