ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by duffy1301"
duffy1301

Posted Dec 29, 2019 in: Notes
Score: 0
Does anyone know how to email a Note, I have several notes I wanted to email other managers at work, doesn’t seem like I have that option. The only option is clone or delete note.
duffy1301

Posted Jan 04, 2019 in: Unable to renew subscription
Same here, no way to renew.
duffy1301

When I view my task in the calendar view on my PC you have 2 calendar months viewing on the left side , when I go back to a previous day it says All task have been completed. I would like to be able to go back and look at those completed task, it's only keeping them in calendar view for 7 days. I have it to delete after 6 months. Not sure what going on. If I go back to the december 2016 calendar and click on a day none of my completed task are there. Can I change this?
duffy1301

Posted Dec 27, 2013 in: Lists on iPhone
I want Outline & List on the phone & tablet also, I guess we just have to wait. Currently I use the Notes section and create a Note and then make a list inside the note. It works pretty good for now.
duffy1301

Posted Feb 25, 2013 in: iOS app update - 3.0.2
Not a huge deal for me, I will manage and get used to it. However I did like the yellow background in the note section. It highlighted the note better. It would be nice to have that option.