ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by jmlcsw"
jmlcsw

Posted Dec 01, 2016 in: Deleting entire folder
Score: 0
  • jmlcsw
  • Posted: Dec 01, 2016
  • Score: 0
How do I delete an entire folder of tasks?
jmlcsw

Posted Oct 30, 2010 in: Notebook
  • jmlcsw
  • Posted: Oct 30, 2010
I need some clarification. I have both " Toodledo" and " Notebook". Recently, the folders merge, and are all displayed in Toodledo. This is very frustrating and feels totally disorganized. After doing some investigating, I went into a screen on the Toodledo website and " archived" the folders that I wanted only to remain in Notebook. Then I went into Notebook settings and " hid" the Notebook folders, again that I don't want displayed in Toodledo.

Could you point me to a help file on this so it seems more logical to me? Also, the latest feature within " Toodledo" where it gives you the option of entering " notebooks" ( at the bottom of the screen): is this a way of creating Notebooks that are exactly the same as the folders in the Notebook app?

Please help me understand this. It took me quite a while to clear up the mess of these 2 apps merging folders.
jmlcsw

Posted Aug 08, 2009 in: Problems syncing
  • jmlcsw
  • Posted: Aug 08, 2009
For the past day and a half I can't get my Toodledo to sync. It used to sync when I opened it. No more. Even when I force it, no sync. Any thoughts? Sometimes I get an error message 1010.

I spoke too soon ! The problem seems to have resolved itself.

This message was edited Aug 08, 2009.
jmlcsw

• jmlcsw
  • Posted: Jul 17, 2009
I didn't know the latest upgrade needs the new OS. How do I get a refund for my account since it no longer can be used on my Ipod? ( I don't have the latest OS and the app closes as soon as it opens.)
jmlcsw

Posted by Yannick:
I'm running 1.5.1 and for the most part am liking what I'm seeing, the removal of the picker controls is wonderful as is the new add task method. Unfortunately I do have some issues:

- I'm experiencing quite a lot of crashes, besides the known add task crash. One scenario that occurs on a daily basis is a crash after launching the app. I have to restart the app 2 to 5 times to get through. Sync on startup is disabled by the way. Several other crashes have happened, but I can't recall what I did to trigger it.

- Besides the crashes, I'm having some UI glitches. Ranging from cells not being drawn to the gray bubbles being switched. (all tasks gets the bubble of the hot list and vice versa) I have several screenshots illustrating the issues and am willing to mail them if needed.

- Scrolling speed is indeed slow at times, although this is not a "new" issue. Some optimization could be done, for instance drawing the contents of the cell yourself instead of using subviews. (if this is the case)

That'll be it for now, don't get me wrong though, I absolutely love Toodledo, but thought I'd share my concerns.

Yannick