ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by Chris Leh"
Chris Leh

Posted Aug 24, 2016 in: Hanging up on "loading..."
Score: 0
Thanks, Jake. This worked. I really, really like Chrome, so I went back and tested the extensions one at a time. The culprit was the Chrometa version 2.5.3 listed above. There happened to be an alternative Chrometa extension - Chrometa Web Tools for Chrome 2.1 - and I added it to see if I'd get the same problem. I did not, so I'm now back up, using Chrome, getting my full spreadsheet in Toodledo, and using Chrometa,

Chris
Chris Leh

Posted Aug 23, 2016 in: Hanging up on "loading..."
Jake - thanks. I ran it in Internet Explorer and it worked ok. Here are my Chrome extensions - can you tell whether and if so, which, one of these that may be the culprit?

Chris

AdBlock 3.1
AddThis - Share & Bookmark (new) 3.0.5
Adobe Acrobat 15.1.0.1
Bcc Me for Gmail 0.1.2
Boomerang for Gmail 1.2.6
Chrometa Web Tools for Chrome 2.14
Contactually 2.5.3
Easy Search for Wikipedia 1.0
Evernote Web Clipper 6.9.2
Extensity 1.2.3
Google URL Shortener 1.2
HD for YouTube™ 2.0
Honey 8.8.5
LastPass: Free Password Manager 4.1.27
Open External Links in New Tab 1.2
Open Screenshot 24.0
Pocket 0.810
Rapportive 1.4.3
Save to Pocket 2.0.36
Send from Gmail (by Google) 1.16
Site blocker 1.2.3
Chris Leh

Posted Aug 22, 2016 in: Hanging up on "loading..."
I've used Toodledo for many years. Recently, however, when I log on to the task screen, it says "loading..." but hangs there. Although I was able to get into the forum, most of the other buttons don't work. FWIW, I use a Windows SurfaceBook and Chrome.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Chris Leh
Chris Leh

Posted Oct 21, 2010 in: Formatting
For my main view, I want Toodledo automatically to sort by date (ascending order) and then folder. I'd love to kick the no date group to the end. In trying to make this happen, I have used the sort function. Not only does that not change the main view, it doesn't even change the view on screen, so It appears it's not saving anything. What to do?
Chris Leh

Posted Jan 08, 2009 in: Toodledo on the iPhone
I've tried to download the Toodledo app on iTunes several times tonight but receive an message that it isn't available because it's being modified. Any idea when it will become available?