ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by ejbruner"
ejbruner

Posted Jan 07, 2010 in: Default View in Firefox
Score: 0
  • ejbruner
  • Posted: Jan 07, 2010
  • Score: 0
been working fine for me, now using FF 3.5.7 and Folders is my default.
ejbruner

Posted Jan 05, 2010 in: 2009 In Review
  • ejbruner
  • Posted: Jan 05, 2010
Posted by anthonyginepro:
Nice work !
Is there a roadmap or public todo list for 2010 features ?
Would be great and a nice way to show off ToodleDo.

I also think a high-level, informal roadmap would be helpful. It was great 2009 and I love all the positive enthusiasm/assistance in these forums.

I am watching all of the GTD discussions and the great suggestions from your users, but I often put off re-arranging my folders and so forth because I am afraid a new feature will come out that might invalidate the new structure.

For example, There has been discussion around subtasks including layered nesting of tasks for example (like an outlining tool that but that has due date/priority at the top level based on the most urgent nested task) - not sure if/when this might be on the list - if not or if not now, no problem. If so, I might wait to put energy into organization of my setup until then...

I respect your wishes not to be held to schedules that are put out so far into the future and then people criticizing about due dates and so forth and your need to be nimble/fexible, but there might be a happy medium...
ejbruner

• ejbruner
  • Posted: Oct 29, 2009
Hotlist to contain high priority, due today, AND STARS would cement the hotlist for me as a perfect catch all.
ejbruner

• ejbruner
  • Posted: Jun 11, 2009
Based on your customers' responses here and throughout the forums since I've joined, and based on how you run your business - I sincerely doubt there will be much in the way of refunds and the like - in fact, I think the opposite!

I survived today with the iphone and my printed booklet. I may back up to CSV more often in the future, but I'm thrilled you all got the data back for those customers who have much more data than I do for sure...

You're still the one... (just gave away my age!).
ejbruner

Posted Mar 02, 2009 in: subtasks only go down one level?
  • ejbruner
  • Posted: Mar 02, 2009
I'd like to also raise the request for outlining directly in Toodledo. I'm a Pro user, so getting used to subtasks, but the nesting is kicking my tail currently.

From a planning perspective, I find outlining a great way to flesh out necessary actions in appropriate detail (actionable) and also sequence and relational nature - it would be great to do this right in the task tool and then the dates/priorities/status could just keep us on task... I am a huge fan of omnioutliner

Also can't wait to have toodledo on the iphone popping up to remind me/nag me to do things - i believe Apple prevents this? but it is holding back complete adoption.
ejbruner

Posted Dec 15, 2008 in: Selecting tags
  • ejbruner
  • Posted: Dec 15, 2008
Would also suggest auto-fill/auto-complete on tags as key feature - I end up with similar, redundant tags because I have no memory left as to what I used just yesterday...

Great app in iphone and Web...