ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by myacescracked"
myacescracked

Score: 0
Its worth it for the subtasks. On my second year of membership.
myacescracked

Posted Oct 31, 2008 in: Optionally feature bugged?
I appreciate your help!
myacescracked

Posted Oct 30, 2008 in: Optionally feature bugged?
My timezone is correct and I do have a ? in front of the due date. My optional daily repeating tasks were three days overdue (?Oct. 27, 2008) until I manually advanced the due date.
myacescracked

Posted Oct 30, 2008 in: Optionally feature bugged?
I have not been able to get the optionally on roll forward feature to work fully. If I complete the task, it advances to the next instance no problem. However, I have several optional tasks that repeat daily that display as past-due rather than rolling forward if I do not complete the task. I also have the problem with tasks I have scheduled for the weekends. If I do not complete the tasks, they display as past-due tasks on weekdays rather than advance to the next weekend day.
myacescracked

Posted Oct 27, 2008 in: Wish: skip one iteration of a repeat
I have not been able to get the "optionally" feature to work. I have several optional tasks to repeat daily that show as past-due on my hotlist rather than due today. Also, I have several tasks that can only be completed on weekends. I have set them as optionally due on Sat or Sun, to repeat the next Sat or Sun, and yet the tasks still show up in my hotlist as past-due tasks on weekdays.

This message was edited Oct 27, 2008.