ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by matteo.tontini"
matteo.tontini

Score: 2
Hi there. In the last six month I did not hear much about a progress in the direction I suggest in my January post. I'm still using my workaround but it's not really the best way to use Toodledo.
I understand you do have a no comment policy on implementation timeframe but I'd like to ask if there's some possibility this feature will be implemented in the near future.

Thanks
matteo.tontini

Score: 7
Been using Toodledo for a couple of years at least with great results. There's one thing that I can't understand.
Why is not possible to set an alarm related to a start date/time (it's a feature only available for due time)?

I recently give up to the use of "due time" in order to use "start time" so I can:
1st) plan a task on Toodledo with start date/time (in web site or ios app)
2nd) assign an estimated length to the task
3rd) sync Toodledo with iPhone calendar
4th) use the iPhone calendar to keep visual track of the day schedule with everything to do in its proper time slot (the due date/time span length before the due time and not after so the time slot in the ios calendar is not really usefull).
5th) THIS IS WHAT I REALLY NEED: set an alarm related to start date/time of a task so my iphone iOs toodledo app alert me with a badge/sound when it's time to do that specific thing (example: so I don't miss to pick up children at school).

I choose this workaround solution to help me to:
a) list all the things to do in a specific day
b) estimate time I need to do everything and assign priority
c) have a visual calendar to help me (and to share with other person).
d) keep me on time thanks to a sound alarm on my iphone.

Anybody here could suggest a better workaround?

Sorry for bad english.
Keep on working on Toodledo, I tried a lot of different apps and web to do list but yours is really the best I found.