ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by rc_1336054333"
rc_1336054333

Posted Feb 23, 2019 in: Toodledo on Apple Watch 4
Score: 1
Hi, I just bought an Apple Watch and sad to find out I can’t use Toodledo on it? I tried switching to 2Do but it’s interface is too confusing. Are there any other GTD apps with saved searches and start dates that do work with Apple Watch? I’ve been a long time Toodledo user but it might be time to look elsewhere if it’s not being updated and I paid for a subscription.
rc_1336054333

Posted Apr 11, 2018 in: Show Parent as another column
Score: 2
Hello, I am trying to use the subtasks feature and currently viewing them indented, however the sort goes based off of the parent item so I may see subtasks due today way down the list because the parent is due in the future. I tried changing my view to not be indented but then I see loose subtasks and it isn't clear what parent they go with. Is there a way to add the parent name as another column so I can view subtasks not indented but still know what the parent is?
Thanks
rc_1336054333

Score: 0
I am writing an app where I can edit a few fields of a task but I can't figure out how to clear out a due date or a start date. I've tried setting the due date to an empty string and setting it to 0 but neither worked. For duetime, starttime and completed I was able to clear those out by setting them to 0 but that doesn't see to be working for duedate and startdate. Am I missing something or is this a bug?
Thanks!