ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by barry"
barry

Score: 0
  • barry
  • Posted: Mar 30, 2010
  • Score: 0
For example, I am viewing all completed tasks (via a search) in flat mode. I see that a completed task is a subtask. I click on the icon that expands the parent task. The parent task expands, but the completed task is no longer displayed.
barry

• barry
  • Posted: Mar 30, 2010
Yes, I am using the search. As I said, I _can_ see all my completed tasks. What I want is to see is all tasks (completed and not) in the the context of the parent tasks.

What I get is either an indented view with no completed tasks or a flat view with both completed and non completed.
barry

• barry
  • Posted: Mar 29, 2010
I cannot seem to find a way to see my entire project (folder) with indented parent/children where ALL completed tasks are shown.

If I flatten the view then I can get all completed tasks to show, but if I indent it seems that only the "recent" completed tasks show.

(So, this is not a question on to formulate the search unless there is some interaction between search criteria and indented view.)

thanks!
barry

Posted Nov 18, 2008 in: Feature: iphone calendar integration
  • barry
  • Posted: Nov 18, 2008
Would it be possible for the iphone app to inject entries into the iphone calendar similar to how it syncs with google calendar. That way we could get toodledo notifications directly via the iphone. (Unless of course apple someday decides that we can use our phones as we like vs as they like.)
barry

Posted Nov 18, 2008 in: Per-folder column settings?
  • barry
I find that I use very different columns settings for different folders (eg, Personal, Boat, Work). It would very nice if column configurations could [optionally] be scoped per folder.
barry

Posted Nov 18, 2008 in: iPhone App Updated to 1.3
  • barry
1.3 is superb. Thanks!

Are there plans to (folder) support sharing via the iphone app?

This message was edited Nov 18, 2008.
barry

Posted Nov 11, 2008 in: request: Improve tag entry on web
  • barry
  • Posted: Nov 11, 2008
At least with firefox3, when a the tag field is empty, it provides just a few pixels wide to click to enter a tag. Since the column space is already used up, it would be nice if I could click anywhere within the column to enter a new tag.
barry

Posted Nov 11, 2008 in: Create subtask -- inheritance of...
  • barry
  • Posted: Nov 11, 2008
There a few other fields that I would like to see defaulted and/or have the option to "as parent":

- folder: Its strange to create a subtask for a task within the folder and not have the subtask also be (at least defaulted to) the same folder as the parent.

- priority: It would be nice the priority can be set to "as parent"
barry

Posted Oct 31, 2008 in: Toodledo on the iPhone
  • barry
  • Posted: Oct 31, 2008
+1 on auto fill of fields. This is easily the single biggest time waster for entering new tasks.
barry

Posted Oct 29, 2008 in: What happens to subtasks on iphone?
  • barry
  • Posted: Oct 29, 2008
I know that subtasks for iphone is in the works. But if I were to create subtasks in my pro-account on the web, what would I see on my iphone?
barry

Posted Oct 24, 2008 in: Updates exceeded
  • barry
  • Posted: Oct 24, 2008
Thanks Keef. I've turned off Full Sync. All tasks seem to be synced now. :-))

This message was edited Oct 24, 2008.
barry

Posted Oct 23, 2008 in: Updates exceeded
  • barry
  • Posted: Oct 23, 2008
Well, it seems that I was wrong. If I select "Force Full Sync" (which is not mentioned on the web instructions) it seems that my tasks are getting synced a little more with each cycle.

-cheers
barry

Posted Oct 23, 2008 in: Updates exceeded
  • barry
  • Posted: Oct 23, 2008
I'm trying to (for the first time) sync my outlook tasks. I have a lot of tasks and the sync always ends with a bunch of updates exceeded. I've tried syncing multiple times in the hopes that I can get initial sync bit by bit. But each time only the first-N task are synced and the rest are not.

Is there any way around this, or is initially syncing a large number tasks just not possible. (I read that the sync has a built in delay to get around this, but I don't see this behavior).

-thanks!