ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by apois"
apois

Posted Apr 04, 2019 in: Stop Batch Edit Tasks
Score: 0
  • apois
  • Posted: Apr 04, 2019
  • Score: 0
Just a quick update - the J/K/L scrolling issue seems to now be gone, and I can use the batch-edit correctly with the L-key. I don't know if this was a code update, or something at my end, but it seems good now. Many thanks!
apois

Posted Apr 03, 2019 in: Stop Batch Edit Tasks
  • apois
  • Posted: Apr 03, 2019
Posted by Anant G.:
We changed the multi-select to show with "L" instead of cmd/ctrl keys now. This should fix those issues now.

I've just tried this and it solves the problem with the ctrl-click - many thanks!

The only problem now is the "L" key seems to do a short scroll up the page for some reason ("J" and "K" keys also do this, and probably others), making it difficult to target tasks! I've tried this in Firefox and Chrome. I don't know if it's just me or other people have the same behaviour?
apois

• apois
  • Posted: Apr 01, 2019
I saw the same behaviour in the new UI yesterday, but is back to normal today.

Seems likely due to the British Summer Time change in the UK.
apois

• apois
I am also often seeing "Failed to fetch overdue tasks". (Windows 10, Firefox).

My desktop PC is often in sleep mode, so it may be something to do with trying to fetch on wake, before the network connection has been fully re-established? A simple re-try after a few second may resolve this instead of reporting as an error?
apois

Posted Apr 01, 2019 in: Stop Batch Edit Tasks
  • apois
Please don't override the default browser behaviour when ctrl-clicking hyperlinks!

I have lots of hyperlinks in my task notes sections to other resources that I open in the background with ctrl-click. I now have to continually switch back and forth to the task list when opening multiple tabs as I can only open them in the foreground.

Please provide an option to disable this, or specify an alternate capture key / icon.
apois

Score: 2
  • apois
  • Score: 2
Yes - I'm getting frustrated by the lag as well. The old interface was great - click on the date and the date picker would appear immediately, and I seem to remember selecting a date would close it immediately as well. This was a great time saver!

Now clicking on a date seems to incur a lag *before* the datepicker animation even starts to open. Then there is another lag when closing.

Please:
* remove the lag when clicking
* provide an option to disable unnecessary animations