ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by ShawnaWilley"
ShawnaWilley

Posted Sep 13, 2023 in: ToodleDo on iPad
Score: 0
Finally working through this. It appears that I needed to be invited to use TestFlight apps. I need a code that I redeem be able to use this. Can you send me an e-mail with the code?
ShawnaWilley

Posted Aug 05, 2023 in: ToodleDo on iPad
Score: 1
For a few months, I have been unable to open ToodleDo on my iPad, whereas previously it worked just fine. I have tried to be patient, as I thought there might be something going on in the background. I have checked to make sure I am up to date on ToodleDo and my iPad. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app several times. It tried to sync, but it gets stuck and then crashes. After there if I try to open it, it tries and then crashes. Can you tell me how to get ToodleDo functional on my iPad again?
ShawnaWilley

My iPhone app is frozen. Is that temporary or do I need to remove the app and start over?
ShawnaWilley

Posted Jul 15, 2020 in: Lists synchronization
I cannot get my lists to synchronize any more across my different platforms and computers. Is anyone else having trouble with that?
ShawnaWilley

Posted Jul 05, 2020 in: All tasks missing!?
It happened to me, too. I also used force toodledo to sync device. Now I have a display with the note and alarm icon on every entry, even though I don't use those on most entries. Very annoying. I can't figure out how to get rid of them .
ShawnaWilley

"I'm experiencing it as well (iOS 8, latest Toodledo version) but now in a worse situation. When I noticed my Today view last night displaying tasks for the next day, I played around with settings with no success then decided to uninstall ToodLedo from my iPhone and reinstall.

Now I am unable to sync all my tasks. It gets so far in downloading/processing tasks, then the app crashes in the same place. Any way to look at logs so I can determine what tasks/item getting sync'd is causing the issue?"

I did the same thing and having the same problem. Nothing syncs back to my iPhone from my desktop. Is that related to the update or did I mess something up with my settings? The date thing happens around 6-7 o'clock. Hoping Apple will approve the fix soon.

This message was edited Jan 17, 2015.