ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by Radha Soami ji"
Radha Soami ji

Posted Mar 20, 2017 in: Push Notifications in Browsers
Score: 0
Thanks for your response Jake. It was wonderful that you acknowledged the request. Thanks once again .
Radha Soami ji

Posted Mar 09, 2017 in: Push Notifications in Browsers
Score: 1
Thanks for the update. I would request that if we could add allow notifications option in mobile browsers. This way we could get notified about due events and no other applications would be required.

Chrome has this option for sites where sites ask to allow for notifications and once allowed the chrome on android allows and shows push notifications for these sites.

It would be a great feature and request you to implement it. If already implemented please let me know. Thanks once again
Radha Soami ji

Posted Mar 08, 2017 in: The New Tasks Section
Score: 0
Jake, thanks for the update. I would request that if we could add allow notifications option in mobile browsers. This way we could get notified about due events and no other applications would be required.

Chrome has this option for sites where sites ask to allow for notifications and once allowed the chrome on android allows to push notifications for these sites.

It would be a great feature and request you to implement it. If already implemented please let me know. Thanks once again