ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by viaixtapa"
viaixtapa

Posted Aug 03, 2018 in: Sync problem (iPad, iPhone, Web)
Score: 2
For me it was the filters. I don’t know how they got “off” but I checked and fixed them. Hope this helps someone else. They are found under the Show down arrow on whatever list is open.
viaixtapa

Score: 0
Thanks. Your request for a Screen Shot solved my problem in a serendipitous way. I usually have my browser window filling about 80% of my screen. I switched to full screen to take the shot and - voila! - everything looked normal and the Modify Search button was there. So.. all set. Thanks for the help.
viaixtapa

Score: -1
Until today I have always been able to click "Modify Search" in my Saved Searches. I use this daily as a way of taking tasks with yesterday's due date and Multi-Edit them to give them today as a due date.

The "button"/link for "Modify Search" is not there today. Also there is something "wonky" about the buttons/links near the right side of the upper menu - Due Date, Time, Repeat and Priority are kind of messed up - font is not sharp/broken looking.
viaixtapa

Posted Feb 27, 2013 in: iOS app update - 3.0.2
Score: -2
This post has been hidden because of negative votes. Click to reveal
viaixtapa

Score: 4
1. EITHER offer a smaller font option as many others have suggested
2. OR offer the option to drop the second line on the task display screen. I really don't like that I can see far fewer tasks due to the 2-line display. Is there a way to drop this? I couldn't find it in Preferences.

REALLY REALLY Dislike the font size - not only can I see fewer tasks on my screen - but most tasks I can't even see the whole task title
I do NOT need to see that task is "OVERDUE" when it is already listed in my "in the past" section
I do NOT need space taken up by "Doesn't repeat" for almost all of my tasks - why is this important to have on the main screen?? (Sorry if I have missed the preference setting to change this but I can't find it)

Thanks for continuing to have a great app, but this view change feature... not so much.

PS What do the orange triangles mean at the top left of eadch task line?

This message was edited Nov 29, 2012.