ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by mikefapex"
mikefapex

Posted Aug 27, 2010 in: Slow Website, yet again
Score: 1
I've come back to this page. Yes, this website continues to be intermittently slow (both from my office and home - two very different ISPs). But it is happening every day. I am running Firefox 3.6.8 on WindowsXP. Open tabs now are: Google news, GMail, Oracle Technet, Google search, ToodleDo Tasks, Toodledo forums (this window).

Areas that are consistently slow:
1. Add a task, then reload the window to get it to appear in date order. This reload is very slow.
2. Open a Notebook, edit a note. Just getting into Edit mode can either take a long time. Or simply hang, I have to come back later.

Again, all of these other tabs respond quickly, so it is NOT my overall internet connection.

Toodledo - some of your previous answers to people posts on this topic are just lame and unprofessional:

>>We have not experienced any slowdowns recently. It must be your internet connection/browser/isp or something else.<<

Nope, I just explained that all other tabs are fast.

>>"Bad Request" sounds like your browser is behaving inappropriately. Maybe a bad plugin.<<

THis is not an answer, just speculation. And speculation that some 'plugin' is bad. To me you are just pushing a smokescreen to get off the hook of doing anything.

I like the functionality of Toodledo.com. But not the consistent website slowness. As soon as I find another website that syncs with Iphone apps TODO and NOTEBOOK I'm outta here. The frustration is just not worth my time. Unless of course you want to really do some digging and find out why your website suffers from this intermittent slowness.
mikefapex

Posted Mar 16, 2010 in: Slow Website, yet again
Score: 1
Is anyone else experiencing the slowness of Toodledo.com? It is very frustrating, the browser spins and nothing happens. Can't say I've written every event down but over the last couple of months I run into this overall slow response time more and more often.

What's going on?
mikefapex

Posted Aug 12, 2009 in: Brief spike in traffic causes downtime
Score: 0
In general I have been finding the toodledo.com website to be slow. Seems like the last month has gotten worse. I understand about the need to upgrade, but outages is not the issue. Slow response time is.

You have a great tool, and combined with my IPod Touch app makes it invaluable. But if it continues to be slow I will go find another solution.

Mike (Pro Subscription)
mikefapex

I finally was able to import. I had to massage the exported Outlook notes, but finally the import worked. Thanks.
mikefapex

Thanks very much. I'll give it a go.
mikefapex

I would like to import my existing Outlook Notes into a specific Notebook in TD. It seems to put everything into a Notebook called 'No Folder'.

I created a Folder called 'Work'. The notebook itself did not appear in the notebook list until I:

1. synced notebooks with ITouch/Appigo-Notebook app
2. created a note on my ITouch in that folder
3. resynced

This is cumbersome already. Anyway, to get the notes from 'No Folder' into 'Work' I have to open each note, edit it and save the folder name.

If there is a better way, like during the import I'm all ears.
Thanks in advance,
Mike