ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by vferas"
vferas

Posted Aug 24, 2015 in: Widget Color Android
Score: 0
  • vferas
  • Posted: Aug 24, 2015
  • Score: 0
Hello. I would like to know if is it possible chance the background of the widget in the android, because all of my theme is Dark Material, and only the Toodledo Widget appears "white".
If is it not possible in the "settings", i ask if is it possible to change the background acessing the folder where the app is installed, and change the arquive directly? Tanks.
vferas

Score: 0
  • vferas
  • Posted: Aug 18, 2015
  • Score: 0
Tanks, it is just i was thinking about a good answer.
vferas

Score: 1
  • vferas
  • Posted: Aug 17, 2015
  • Score: 1
Hello. Excuse-me for my poor english and my noob question. I´m use the toodledo a lot, but only the tasks. I´m needing to use for more complex things, and because this i´m trying to undestand the reason of the other tools (outline, habits and lists). For it´s appears like the same objective as tasks, but yet prepared to one especific goal (for example, habits for the actions of the days).
I would like, if is possible, that someone participated in the cration of this tools could tell me the reason.
I have completely understood that my question probably is idiot, but i couldn´t find this answers by miself (i tried to search in the forum, but i didn´t find).
Thanks.