ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by luc.steelandt"
luc.steelandt

Posted Mar 24, 2011 in: Email importing : list of tasks
Score: 0
Creating several tasks in one "add task" operation from the website already exists.
No hope to have ever this feature through email ?
luc.steelandt

I want to know if have in your todo list the development of the function that let us have a specific access to each List from the calendar exporting feature.

I don't need to have all my toodledo tasks in the same calendar.
I need to have access to my Office list of tasks.

As I said in a previous post, coming from remember the milk this function miss me.

Thanks for your reply
luc.steelandt

Posted Mar 20, 2011 in: Email importing : list of tasks
I want to know if your todo list hold the development of the ability to create several tasks with 1 email.

This is usefull if your use Dragon Dictation to fill your inbox with tasks you speek.

Coming from remember the milk (That I leave because developers does not want to ear users and develop the right features) this function miss me.

Thanks for your reply
luc.steelandt

Score: 1
I agree with both remarks.

Coming from RTM, I will appreciate to retrieve some missing features to toodledo.

The possibility to import a set of task with one mail exist there.

If I understood toodledo ability to ear users, I'm sure that it will be a part of the todo-list.
luc.steelandt

Posted Mar 14, 2011 in: Multi-Location Tasks?
Posted by Toodledo:

2) We currently don't support this. You'll have to pick your favorite toy store.

Does that mean you're working to associate several locations to a task ?
As Omnifocus provide, it will be great to have the possibility to define several location to one context.
To take @DSM example, a context @toysrus could be associated with all Toy'r'us stores location in his area.
luc.steelandt

Hope it will soon arrived.
I need to synchronize of specifics set of tasks (result of a saved search) with my office agenda and other set of task (another saved search) with my private agenda.

I am coming from RTM and wish to retrieve in toodledo this existing feature.