ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by h.grindley"
h.grindley

Score: 0
I have been using the new beta version on my android phone for a few weeks now. There’s a way to go to make it user friendly in my view, but more importantly I had noticed in the last couple of days it just wasn’t in sync (i.e. not syncing) with what I could see on my iPad app version and on the website versions I also use. I have had to uninstall and reinstall the beta version on my phone and it has synced to be up to date, but wonder if this will last?
h.grindley

Posted May 09, 2022 in: iOS beta does not load tags
Score: 0
I also cannot post feature requests related to the new beta version for android, as every time I try to login (as it requests) using my iPad it just keeps reloading the page asking me to login. This is very frustrating. How do I submit a request for improved feature son the beta version?
h.grindley

Score: 5
Like a number of other people who've posted elsewhere the Toodledo app on my android phone (Pixel 4a) stopped working in the last week or so. Crashes every time try to add or amend a task. Sooooo.....when are we going to get the upgraded Android app released (and not just a beta version)?
h.grindley

Posted Sep 23, 2015 in: Breadcrumb Bar Update (part 2)
Score: 3
Personally I also don't like the fact that you've moved some functionality that was in an obvious location and needed just one click, to somewhere way to the right of the screen (and I work on a big screen, so agree with Charlene's comment) and that needs 2 clicks.....sigh....
h.grindley

Posted Aug 25, 2015 in: Printing from Chrome - tasks cut off
Score: 1
Please please improve printing. It's just no good assuming we should always just review our to do lists online - sometimes we need paper versions of our to do/task lists and that we can actually read (i.e. not in tiny tiny font). Doing what you suggest re export and import to spreadsheet and then print is just tedious....