ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by lidiam"
lidiam

Posted Aug 04, 2012 in: Possible improvements and new features
Score: 0
  • lidiam
  • Posted: Aug 04, 2012
  • Score: 0
Now I re-read the multiple locations per context post and it turns out that it's also a feature request, rather than a how to do it post... Is there currently no way to specify multiple locations per task?

Thanks
Lidia
lidiam

Posted Aug 04, 2012 in: Possible improvements and new features
Score: 1
  • lidiam
  • Posted: Aug 04, 2012
  • Score: 1
Posted by Purveyor:
Some slightly more ambitious possibilities:

1. Integration with a contact list
Various mobile task apps already have this functionality but that's a bit easier because there's only one place to look for contacts. Linking to contacts through a website app would require configuring the source, e.g. Google Contacts, Hotmail, Yahoo, etc. Many of my tasks are related to people and companies in my Gmail Contacts. It would be nice to have an easy way of linking tasks to the relevant contact.

2. From #1 above, the ability to use a contact address as a Location. This is already available in various mobile apps.

3. Multiple Locations per task. This is useful when shopping for an item that it is available at several stores.

4. A better alternative to the Grid and Multi-Line formats. Something like the Views in Outlook where you can specify the columns displayed but still have access to all the fields when editing the task.

5. Show more icons at the bottom of the iPhone/iPad app and customize which icons appear. This is a function that is available in several iOS apps.

I would also like to see features mentioned above, specifically items 1 - 3.

Regarding locations: I will use Context to try specifying multiple locations per task, as someone else mentioned on this forum. However I would really like to just say "Costco" and have the app pick up *any* costco location. I tend to travel to many different areas and can't spend hours entering different store locations all the time. Google maps is already aware of all Home Depos, Costcos, etc. Hope this can be used in Toodledo app as well.
lidiam

Posted Jul 24, 2012 in: Viewing completed tasks
  • lidiam
  • Posted: Jul 24, 2012
A little more on the completed tasks topic...

When I'm in calendar view, I don't see all the completed tasks for a specific date. For example, when I use search I see 3 tasks completed on the 16th of July, but when I go to calendar view, I only see one on that day. What could be the reason?

Another thing is that when I'm viewing a particular date in the past, in calendar, I often see "You've done everything in this tab!" message, even for days where I had no tasks scheduled. This is misleading. I would certainly prefer to see "No tasks in this tab" message instead.

Lidia
lidiam

• lidiam
OK, looking some more through the forums, I found how to get completed tasks searching by date ranges. It would be nice to have the greyed out alternating rows for different dates, but I'm glad to see the feature is there.

Thanks
Lidia
lidiam

• lidiam
Hi all

I'm brand new to Toodledo and so far am unable to see all my completed tasks. In fact, searching a bit through forums, I'm not sure such a feature exists. It would be great to have an option to see tasks completed in the last week, month, 6 months, etc. Or to view them month by month. I know there is a search feature, but that does not apply to all situations. Being able to view completed tasks via calendar/time period would be very helpfull. For example, having completed tasks displayed in the last month by completion date - where tasks completed on specific dates are clearly shown by alternating clear and greyed out rows, would be great.

Btw, I'm using browser version of the app at the moment.

Thanks
Lidia