ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by ericflores"
ericflores

Posted May 07, 2009 in: Toodledo on the iPhone
Score: 0
Posted by Toodledo:
Saved search is on our to-do list for the iPhone. Thanks!

This is excellent. The Saved Searches is the only way that I have been able to adapt Toodledo to my needs (90% GTD compliant). So, in order to being able to use my (already purchased) iPhone app I'll really need this functionality.
ericflores

Posted Dec 02, 2008 in: Toodledo vs. ThinkingRock
Score: 0
I can say that I basically learned GTD by using Thinking Rock (after reading the book, but it takes practice too). Those of use that are not well organized, that have too many ToDos and need focus, benefit for the structure that GTD and Thinking Rock provides.

In spite of that, I moved to Toodledo because of the iPhone application. I love entering the tasks in the desktop and reviewing them several times per day in the iPhone.

I just do not use Topics now. I'm using Folders as the projects, but once you have many projects I cannot see them without selecting the More button. I also find it difficult having to switch different views to see my Next Actions* vs. Scheduled views.

BTW, I use the Star to flag my Next Actions. Using the Status drop down list is too slow. I know, status provides more flexibility but I need to simplify my life.

I started the Pro test demo today to tray the SubTasks, and find them not too effective yet. In Thinking Rock you have a Project View to organize your tasks (Nested) and a Tasks view to Do your tasks (not nested). I still need to test how to mimic this in Toodledo.