ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by pslimpin"
pslimpin

Posted Dec 23, 2008 in: Toodledo on the iPhone
Score: 0
  • pslimpin
  • Posted: Dec 23, 2008
  • Score: 0
To follow up on my posts from earlier this month, I updated from the iPhone app ver 1.3.1 to ver 1.4, & it the syncing issues seem to have disappeared! Everything is in sync now between the info on the web site & the info on my iPhone, without me having to do any "fixing". BTW, I LOVE THE APP. Version 1.4 improves upon an already great app. Thank you for being so responsive to your users. Great job!
pslimpin

Posted Dec 04, 2008 in: Toodledo on the iPhone
  • pslimpin
  • Posted: Dec 04, 2008
Ok. Thanks.
pslimpin

Posted Dec 03, 2008 in: Toodledo on the iPhone
  • pslimpin
  • Posted: Dec 03, 2008
Yes, I am syncing to the one & only account that I have.

The problem with purging all the data on my iphone is that the device is what has the latest updates on it (not the website), so I would lose all the changes I've made. Is there a way to force a one-way sync that replaces the data on the web with what's on my iphone?

In general how could my iphone data get corrupted? Even if a purge & re-sync clears up all the problems, what's to keep it from happening again?
pslimpin

Posted Dec 02, 2008 in: Toodledo on the iPhone
  • pslimpin
  • Posted: Dec 02, 2008
I like the iPhone app, but I have a problem syncing with the web site. After editing a task (the notes field specifically) on several items, using my iphone, I manually sync to make sure that everything on the server gets updated. However, when I login to the toodledo.com web site (both on computer as well as the "slim" web site using the iphone itself) & check the items that I edited on the iPhone app, the web site doesn't show my updates.

Bottom line:
Updates on my iphone don't appear on the web site.
Updates on the web site DO appear on my iPhone.

I'm using ver. 1.3.1 of the Toodledo iPhone app.

Any ideas? I assume this is a bug on the iPhone app.
Thanks for being so responsive to user feedback.