ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by alain.tuor"
alain.tuor

Score: 0
I still am... posted request over a year ago :-(
alain.tuor

Posted Jan 30, 2010 in: TooDo and Android
Score: 1
Tooodle Droid is OK, though I'm still missing the app from Toodledo (I've used it on my iPod, and it was great)
alain.tuor

Posted Jul 20, 2009 in: Google G3 Phone
Hope someone will bring out something, I even tried to copy some tasks to RTM and Sync with Astrid, but it really doesn't give me what I expected, Toodledoo is, for me, much better, if I had time and energy (and also better programming skills) I'd dive into a dev. process; there doesn't need to be a complex app, something simple would do. There is, today, no working app for Android based phones

This message was edited Jul 20, 2009.
alain.tuor

Posted Jul 18, 2009 in: TooDo and Android
Score: 1
I asked the same question but it seems for now that Toodledo is commited to Apple's iPhone, I tried the online 'slim' version which seems to work, but no offline version yet, I hope they one day will do one, or maybe, make slim version offline with Google Gears ;-)
alain.tuor

Posted Jun 21, 2009 in: Google G3 Phone
I tested Toodo on Android, but I think it still needs fixing', it crashes on my HTC Magic :-/
alain.tuor

Posted Jun 16, 2009 in: Google G3 Phone
I understand you don't want to develop an app, saying that others can.
Just as an imput, it's not just about sync with Toodledo, it's that your app is, in my opinion, better than the others... I bought it for my iPod, and I'd even pay a second time to get it on the HTC with Android... but well, up to you to choose whether or not
alain.tuor

Posted Jun 15, 2009 in: Google G3 Phone
Any comment from Toodledo guys ? The new HTC Magic just came out here in Switzerland, and also UK and some other countries; so we'll see more and more 'Androids' will you develop an Android (Java) version ? Please ;-)
alain.tuor

Posted Jun 04, 2009 in: Google G3 Phone
Just wondering, is anything going on to develop Tooddledo for Android? Phones are there; I have it on my iPod, but looking forward to buying a new mobile with Android, and Toodledo is sort of a 'prerequisite', wouldn't like to have always my phone + iPod, if possible ;-) cheers
alain.tuor

Posted Dec 25, 2008 in: Updated Toodledo iPhone app
New way of editing is good

Comments :
- In Hotlist view (as well as context view I think), when sorted by importance, due date used to be also shown, no more now, this was better, it gave an additional useful information .
- In the Settings - Fields & Defaults, the field which should be called ' Folder' is called 'french' on my iPod, weird... probably a bug
- When creating a new task (was the same in previous version), if I entered a note in the Task before naming it, there is no way of naming the Task afterwards, saving, whatever, only way is to cancel, and lose what is entered in notes; I suggest this to be changed since sometimes one can have a quick idea and wants to enter a note before naming the task

This message was edited Dec 25, 2008.