ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by lizzysparks"
lizzysparks

Posted Oct 28, 2014 in: Toodledo Redesign Plans
Score: 0
Bridget! Yay, I'm excited about this project. Please make task entry and editing easier, all those columns are SO annoying. I want to keep the ability to use those items but I don't like having to click each one and choose from a drop down or type it in. I almost switched to Nirvana because their UI is so clean and easy...however, they don't have the Search and Saved Searched features that makes Toodledo work for me so I came back...but hate the UI everyday.

Can we opt in to use the new UI when it starts rolling out...when the new users can?
lizzysparks

Posted Aug 04, 2014 in: Toodledo Channel for IFTTT
Score: 2
Ok, so I realized it is only helpful to add tasks to google calendar, if they have a due date. Right now every task adds to my calendar when I create it. That doesn't work for me. I think I need a "New task with due date" trigger?
lizzysparks

Posted Jul 24, 2014 in: Toodledo Channel for IFTTT
Awesome. One question though, I tried to create a recipe that puts a task with a due date on my google calendar. It works great, but is there any way to get it to show up at a specific time, or as an all day event, or as a task...anything so that it isn't burried at midnight and not visible in my normal view? Thanks!
lizzysparks

Posted Feb 08, 2013 in: Change Completion Date
This is absolutely needed, right after dependent tasks. It should be your number 2 priority, can't imagine what is higher? Do you have a roadmap?