• Score: 0
seems ok for me, too
jalperin

Posted Sep 07, 2010 in: Toodle Do "freezing" in Firefox
Score: 0
  • jalperin
  • Posted: Sep 07, 2010
I am having exactly the same "freezing" problem with Firefox when displaying 133 tasks by Due Date. (It works fine in Chrome.) I've restarted Firefox in Safe Mode and the problem still occurs, so it can't be an extension issue, can it? Also, I rebooted my Windows 7 (64 bit) computer, just to be sure it wasn't some other rouge process, but the problem still occurs.
jalperin

Posted Aug 22, 2009 in: Custom Filters?
Score: 0
  • jalperin
  • Posted: Aug 22, 2009
I'm new to Toodledo, so perhaps I'm missing something obvious. I often want to view tasks grouped by due date, sorted by priority. That's simple enough to do: View by Due-Date, Any Due-Date tab and then Sort by Due-Date, Priority. But sometimes I'd like to exclude from this list all tasks with a certain Priority (say "Waiting") or perhaps a certain Tag. How do I do this?

(I see that I can Filter out "deferred tasks" and that would take care of the "waiting" status, but I'm not sure how I'm able to Filter in a more custom fashion.)

Before posting this, I tried using a Search and that seemed to deliver what I'm looking for. Are Searches essentially Custom Filters? (It takes a bit of time to perform the Search though.)