ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by Yonten."
Yonten.

Posted Jul 16, 2016 in: Alarms for Habits not working
Score: 0
  • Yonten.
  • Posted: Jul 16, 2016
  • Score: 0
I'm surprised there's no reply, Jake. But saying that, I guess there is not much to say. Some reassurance, maybe? Some idea of "this will be in the update in 'x' month"?

I get that the Alarm feature is only available in iOS, but why have a feature implemented in Android that is not functioning?
Yonten.

Posted Jul 04, 2016 in: Alarms for Habits not working
  • Yonten.
  • Posted: Jul 04, 2016
Same problem. No alarms on Android or Chrome. Very unfortunate since it's me trying to get into using Habits for the first time.
Yonten.

Posted Nov 27, 2015 in: Toodledo icon in Authy
Score: 1
  • Yonten.
  • Posted: Nov 27, 2015
  • Score: 1
Just been moving as many of my online accounts over to using 2-Step Authentication using Authy, and was happy to see that Toodledo is one of them. Even the Toodeldo how-to is using Authy. Very cool: https://www.toodledo.com/otp.php

Any chance of reaching out to Authy and arranging a Toodledo icon in Authy's icon picker when a new authentication account is setup? As it is now, the option is the generic "Other" icon, while the big guns such as Google, Evernote etc etc have their own icons listed.

Many thanks.
Yonten.

Posted Nov 13, 2015 in: Lists on Android
Score: 1
  • Yonten.
  • Posted: Nov 13, 2015
  • Score: 1
OK. 6 attempts and now getting a bit unhappy. Result is can't get app back on my phone. Not a happy space.

EDIT: OK. Now a happy space. I'm in. Thank you. Still love you.

This message was edited Nov 13, 2015.
Yonten.

Posted Nov 13, 2015 in: Lists on Android
  • Yonten.
  • Posted: Nov 13, 2015
Uninstalled Beta, and now been through a process of downloading the new release from Play, it then goes into Install process .... and then disappears before complete on 3 occasions now. Now attempting the 4th.

No ideas how that works, but each time I find it not on my phone I go back to the Play Store and it offers me the opportunity to install as it's not installed on my phone.

Any idea on what's happening?
Yonten.

Posted Nov 06, 2015 in: Android Update 5.8
  • Yonten.
  • Posted: Nov 06, 2015
Just a tad confused here.

Android app updated today. Heart gave a extra little bump when I saw it happening. "Holy Dogs on Fire", I thought. "Jake has done the deed and landed Lists on Android". "Glory be, there is a God!"

So sure enough, the page on the Play Store says "Added Lists section" in the 'What's New' section .... but .... a scroll down, and I see "Last Updated on 12 May 2015".

Oh bugger! Leaves me scanning the Forum here for Jake's breaking news and the popping of champagne corks .... Boo-hoo! Nothing!

But then, I'm running the Beta version. Doh! But, .... am I? Or am I just wishing too hard?

So, questions:
How do I check I'm still running the Android Beta app?
And why - oh sweet jesus - am I seeing an update today with no news here, with "Added Lists section" in the 'What's New' section, while it's marked as "Last Updated on 12 May 2015".

Please tell me or shoot me now.

PS. I think y'all wonderful.
Yonten.

Posted Nov 03, 2015 in: Progress Report - October 2015
Score: 3
  • Yonten.
  • Posted: Nov 03, 2015
  • Score: 3
Eh? No work done on Android?? Arrrhhhhhhh!
Yonten.

Posted Sep 19, 2015 in: Attach a file to a note
  • Yonten.
  • Posted: Sep 19, 2015
Yep, me too. This feature would be very useful to me. Like others, I'm using work arounds, but would love it to be integrated directly to Notes.
Yonten.

Posted Sep 03, 2015 in: Beta Tester Questions
  • Yonten.
  • Posted: Sep 03, 2015
Cool. Great to see you have a Google Plus Community for Android Testers. Many thanks for that.

May I suggest you shout out about it? For example on this page: https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.kiwlm.mytoodle or here: https://www.toodledo.com/info/beta.php

Until you mentioned it, I didn't know about the Community. Plus, I see there's very little activity there. May help that too.

Thanks Bridget.
Yonten.

Posted Sep 03, 2015 in: Beta Tester Questions
  • Yonten.
  • Posted: Sep 03, 2015
I assume bugs and such for the Android Beta are sent to you through the Support Tickets? https://www.toodledo.com/info/ticket.php

Would that be correct? I find no reference to a channel to do so.

Thanks.
Yonten.

Posted Sep 02, 2015 in: Beta Tester Questions
  • Yonten.
  • Posted: Sep 02, 2015
Thanks, Bridget. Much appreciated.

Do you notify testers when new features are being tested?
Yonten.

Posted Sep 02, 2015 in: Beta Tester Questions
  • Yonten.
  • Posted: Sep 02, 2015
I'm now signed up for beta testing and signed in to the beta version of TD on Chrome.

What are you guys working on in the beta? What features are being tested? Anything in particular I should be watching out for? Other than the Ribbon opening/closing on mouse over, I can't immediately see other changes compared to the released version.

How do I get hold of the Android beta?

Thanks.
Yonten.

Posted Aug 25, 2015 in: Tasks in Bold
  • Yonten.
  • Posted: Aug 25, 2015
Thanks for the answer, Jake. But still I'm unsure on this. Mine is set to "title is styled with duedate".

Why is it styled for due date only between now and Friday, for example?

I see if I change the setting to "Title is styled with priority" all my tasks with a priority of Top or High are bold, regardless of date or any other field. That's cool. I get that. But why would the tasks with a priority of Low still have the Due date and Status in bold even though the task title and priority is not? That, I don't get.

Much appreciate someone untangling this for me.

Many thanks.
Yonten.

Posted Aug 25, 2015 in: Introducing the Ribbon
  • Yonten.
Love it. Great job. Many thanks for that.
Yonten.

Posted Aug 25, 2015 in: Tasks in Bold
  • Yonten.
What's the deal with the tasks in bold text?

I find no common denominator in them such as Due Date, Priority, Status of Folder etc, but still I have all tasks from now until Friday in bold. I guess that could be it - the working week - but I have no setting as such.

Please explain. I'm sure I'll find it useful once I know.

Love the new font sizes by the way, and the Ribbon. Very cool.
Yonten.

• Yonten.
  • Posted: Aug 13, 2015
Shouldn't that read "Win a Free Subscrition [sic] in our monthly Sweepstakes, IF you live in the US."? That's what I find once I read the rules. And come to think of it, I wonder how many of us actually go to that trouble?

Being a World Wide Web, with undoubtedly a large number of Toodledo devotees actually living outside of the US of A, why not allow the rest of the world to enter to shout loud and proud about the glories of Toodledo?

"Each month we'll randomly pick one US resident to win a free 1 year Gold Subscription." would be better put.

And please note, the spelling of "Subscrition" is incorrect in the new bar thingy.

Regardless, love the new bar thingy. And love you too.

Yours (feeling left out),
Yonten

This message was edited Aug 13, 2015.
Yonten.

Posted Jul 28, 2015 in: User Studies
  • Yonten.
  • Posted: Jul 28, 2015
Great. Just completed the study. Very cool. Thanks for putting that out.
Yonten.

• Yonten.
  • Posted: Jul 08, 2015
Very cool. Huge thanks for all the work that's gone in to this.

Everything looks perfect on Firefox, but no Lists on Android. I cleared the cache, but still no.

Running Lollipop with Toodledo 5.8.1 (132)

I guess the update could be being pushed out slowly, but thought best to check.
Yonten.

• Yonten.
  • Posted: Jul 04, 2015
Same problem for me on Galaxy S5. Before and after an upgrade from Kitkat to Lollipop.
Yonten.

Posted Jul 04, 2015 in: Habits and Outlines on Android
  • Yonten.
  • Posted: Jul 04, 2015
It may be a difference of Android version rather than the hardware. The Galaxy 2 may have some limitations. Best to check that way, I think.

I've recently got a Galaxy S5, and I see Tasks, Notes, Habits and Outlines. That was also the same before the phone upgraded from Android Kitkat to Lollipop.
Skip to Page:  1   2      Next