ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by Ian B"
Ian B

Posted Mar 15, 2019 in: Feature Roadmap and New Pricing Plans
Score: 1
  • Ian B
  • Posted: Mar 15, 2019
  • Score: 1
I had this problem appear yesterday. I found the bug wasn't there if I logged in incognito mode. I then cleared the cache in my browser and it's now fixed in normal mode.

Hope that helps!

Ian

Posted by randalljsmith:
Dealing with my once-adored Toodledo over the past weeks has reminded me of a story about Motley Crue. Tommy Lee and Nikki Sixx had a contest in which they would completely ignore their personal hygiene for days, even weeks, and see just how thoroughly disgusting they could be and still have groupies want to sleep with them.

Toodledo is the Motley Crue rhythm section and we users are the groupies. Just how absolutely buggy and frustrating can they make the program and still have us want to use it? I have reached the point where the time I spend trying to get Toodledo to work properly is probably greater than the time I could have spent moving to a new provider.

As I type this, there are several yellow Post It notes on my desk beside my keyboard. Why? Because - starting last night - I have been unable to add new tasks. As soon as I click the "Start Date" and pull up the little calendar, the entire page freezes. I'm using Post Its! This isn't the to-do app for which I've been a paid user for years.