Search results for "Posted by main account (glo)"
main account (glo)

Posted Mar 14, 2018 in: Collaboration / Shared Tasks
Score: 0
Thanks Jake.
main account (glo)

Posted Mar 13, 2018 in: Collaboration / Shared Tasks
When you're collaborating and have shared tasks, is there any way to control who will receive the reminder emails?
main account (glo)

Posted Aug 31, 2016 in: More alarms
I accidentally hit the down vote instead of the up vote - sorry! I would like to second the request for more alarm settings. I know you don't comment on timeframes, I mostly wanted to correct my downvote, but it wouldn't let me vote again.
main account (glo)

Posted Mar 07, 2016 in: Introducing our new Homepage
I don't see the homepage often (my browser opens directly to the sign-in page) so I don't know what it used to look like, but this is all really nice. I especially love the "explore the features" section, I would have found that verrry helpful when I first started. I also really like how well the page resizes, even to the point of removing graphics that won't fit in a smaller space (such as the File Attachments and Subtasks graphics on the Pricing page).

I agree with DrFrankBuck about adding some of the features onto the Pricing list because that is the first place I go when looking to see what is offered with a new program, and if I compared it to the Features section, I might wonder if all of those were available with each level. It looks like the Subscription link at the bottom shows more information, which seems strange to me. Toodledo is a powerhouse. The amount of space and customization you get for the price is something you cannot hit people over the head with enough, I say.

I can also see Jean's point - except for the small collaboration graphic on the Pricing page (and possibly the bearded man on the front/Platforms pages?), it's all white people. I'm glad to see a couple women represented so I imagine some racial inclusion would be appreciated, since I see at least eight different white people used in the large images throughout the pages. Since this is what prospective new customers see, it's something to think about.

There are also some mistakes in the Mission statement under the Press link at the bottom: in the second sentence under Tasks, it says "suite" instead of "suit;" in the second sentence under Collaboration, it should say "your spouse" rather then "you spouse."

Overall, I really like the look and utility of the homepage. You and your team seem to never stop trying to improve every aspect of Toodledo, which has made it the best task management tool I've found, so thank you for that!
main account (glo)

Posted Jan 08, 2016 in: Outline Template
I know you can't talk about a timeline, but is there any intention of adding a template option? Thanks!
main account (glo)

Posted Jan 05, 2016 in: Outline Template
Is there an easy way to create a template for an Outline that you don't have to duplicate manually? I have some templates made but currently I have to go into Outlines and duplicate the template, rename it, and then go back to Tasks and link them. I'd much prefer to be able to link a template and work directly from it right away, rename it, etc., without having to manually duplicate it.

Does anyone have a good workaround for this?
main account (glo)

Is there anyway to add data to the Habits section that is older than the week before last?
main account (glo)

Posted Dec 03, 2015 in: Tasks Redesign (part 5)
Score: -1
I'm loving all of the updates! I had a terrible gut reaction when I saw the quick search was hidden, but once I saw that it was still a one-click search, I was very relieved, and in practice it has been just fine.

I do wonder if there is any way to give more variety to the alarm dates? The options (days, one week, two weeks, one month) are very limited and I am constantly changing my tasks' due dates so I can get a reminder when I want. Perhaps you could break them apart so you're not reminded two weeks ahead of the due date, but choose a due date and then choose a reminder date? I also remember reading someone else's suggestion to be able to set several reminders for one task (one for three weeks out, a second for two weeks out, etc), which would be so helpful.

I've been using Toodledo for almost three years and it keeps getting better! Thank you!
main account (glo)

Posted Nov 18, 2015 in: Tasks Redesign (part 4)
Score: 1
Posted by dave.erwin:
Why do we even need a "Add Task" button?

When adding a task, I always type it into the Quick Add Task field. Then it appears at the top of my list then I edit each field how ever I need to. It seems like the "Add Task" button does the same thing, just in a slightly different order. I'm all for giving people flexibility, but if the goal is to streamline the UI, it puzzles me why there would be two buttons/fields that do essentially the same thing.

But maybe there's a good reason for the "Add Task" button that I'm not aware of. FYI, I usually view my tasks in the main All Tasks view, not in saved searches or folders or whatnot. Maybe that's when it starts to make a difference.

I'd appreciate if anyone could clarify why they think both the Add Task and Quick Add Task buttons are necessary.

I use Add Task (not Quick Add) because I always fill out all the columns and with Add Task, you can tab over and it's faster. I can also stop in the middle of adding the task and open other programs or answer a phone call without worrying about the task getting lost among the 300+ tasks that we have at any one time. I also doesn't have to re-click on the Notes field if I open another program while editing it. Having both options doesn't bother me at all and neither takes up much real estate.
main account (glo)

Posted Aug 27, 2015 in: Introducing the Ribbon
Posted by Jake:
We are looking into the auto-expand thing to see if it will work.

I hope it does because I loved that feature.

I really like the way the ribbon has cleaned up the sidebar, but is there a way to rearrange the order on the ribbon? Before it wasn't such a big deal because everything was together at the top, but now that everything has been reduced to icons along the edge, I'd find it useful to be able to move the ones I use most to the top. For example, I never use the Main "My Tasks" but I do use Folders, Tags, and Search extensively.

I love the changes that you've been making to Toodledo, they are making it much easier to use it as a one-stop shop for our office!