ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by Alessandro_1591420259"
Alessandro_1591420259

Posted Jun 06, 2020 in: Hiding completed tasks
Score: 0
Now that is very interesting in regard to tasks.toodledo.com as when I look at that url my completed tasks are hidden and 24 hours later in not so when I'm in https://www.toodledo.com/tasks/index.php#context those I completed are now hidden! It would appear there is a 24 hour trigger to hide but I can't see where you would set such a trigger.

Also what is the difference between these two urls (I haven't used Toodledo for some time, just getting back to using it), why would I use one over the other? I notice the tasks.toodledo.com has coloured corners where the priority value is, what's it mean?

Thanks for your help,
Alessandro_1591420259

Posted Jun 05, 2020 in: Hiding completed tasks
Hi, thanks and yes I'm on the web version in Tasks.
Alessandro_1591420259

Posted Jun 05, 2020 in: Hiding completed tasks
Prior advice to hide a task from regular views on this site is to:

"Click the checkbox to complete it and then you can use the "hide completed tasks" filter to hide it (click the eye in the blue toolbar to reveal the filters)."

Ok, I do all that but the tasks still appear. I've clicked the filter to a closed eye but to no avail, click it back to an open eye to no avail. What am I missing?
Alessandro_1591420259

Posted Oct 19, 2019 in: How to use the Lists feature
I've tried to find some advice on the use of Lists but have been unsuccessful. Is there a tip somewhere I can access? I need something as basic as how to create an indented list, e.g.

House (Header)
Garden
job 1
job 2
Pool
job 1
job 2
Alessandro_1591420259

Thanks Jake. How simple was that! Typical male blindness on my part. Thanks for being so prompt.
Alessandro_1591420259

I have not used the Folder view before now. All other views appear ok. When I click Folder View I only get the tasks from one folder. There does not seem to be any way to discriminate between folders in the organise tab. So how do I get all or a set of folders to display?

Many thanks,

Alexi
Alessandro_1591420259

Posted Jun 12, 2014 in: New Section: Lists
Score: 1
I would imagine Lists for most of us is limited until its available on the iPad and iPhone. After spending some time adding Lists to my app I sync'ed and looked at my iPad but alas nothing. It was only by coming to this forum that I discover its nya. Until it is could I suggest you annotate the Mac version to say it is nya on iOS so mobile people such as me do not waste their time adding Lists.