ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by mellymoo"
mellymoo

Score: 0
  • mellymoo
  • Posted: Oct 25, 2013
  • Score: 0
Can u please move it up on your priorities? This is really important to me too, and a lot of other people who have posted as well as people I talk to who don't post. Seriously, if another service implements this first, I will switch. But I really don't want to, so please fix it because I've been talking up your service so much.
mellymoo

Score: 1
  • mellymoo
  • Posted: Oct 13, 2013
  • Score: 1
Incidentally, if any 3rd party developers out there could make this, I'd be more than happy to pay for it or even switch over completely if it worked well enough!
mellymoo

• mellymoo
  • Posted: Oct 13, 2013
I know exactly what you are saying, and I second it! I want to be able to create a pie graph of last month /week/year and see how much better I can do this month/week/year.
mellymoo

Posted Oct 10, 2013 in: A way to get better stats?
  • mellymoo
  • Posted: Oct 10, 2013
So glad to hear! Let me clarify after thinking on it... I have all my life long goals broken into 3 or 4 long term goals, and each of those are broken into 3 or 4 short term goals. Then each if my to do's are related to a short term goal. I would like to see a pie chart of all my life long goals to see which ones are getting the most of my time, and I'd also like to see a pie chart of each of those goals broken into long term goals and so on. Then I would like, on each of those charts, to be able to take out a slice and see a list of the actual items that I did that fit into that. I want it so that I can do this for any given day, week, month, year, etc. I hope that makes sense and is possible. I think it would really aid people in being able to live a purpose and goal driven life by giving them the power of clarity over the daily drudge work and how it relates to the bigger picture.
At least, that's what I was thinking while I was doing the dishes a minute ago ;-)
mellymoo

Posted Oct 10, 2013 in: A way to get better stats?
  • mellymoo
  • Posted: Oct 10, 2013
I'm not sure how to best explain this other than to compare td to mint.com. I love the way that mint breaks down my spending for me and I can see exactly where my money goes and what I value. I want to do the same thing with my time. I like the graphs, but I wish they were clearer. I wish they broke down every category so that I could select a section and see exactly what tasks are bring counted. I wish that I could break down my goals so that I could see a graph of just my long term goals, and then do a reality check on how I am fulfilling them . Any plans to improve the graphs? Any 3rd party apps that can do this?
mellymoo

• mellymoo
  • Posted: Oct 09, 2013
Yada Yada, I know, everyone says that. But in my case, I've read every time management book out there, and I use TD religiously. I am a very busy mother of a 4 year old and a 2 year old. Our home is very unorganized due to a natural disaster that happened 3 weeks after my youngest was born. I have been breaking every project down into manageable steps and organizing my priorities carefully. My children need me first, so their needs are top priority. Then, there are basic needs like food and sanitation. Then I try to do a little organizing each day... and to tell you the truth, I've made a ton of progress, but I still feel like it's not enough. I want to go back to work when the kids go to school, but my household is in such disorder beyond the surface, I just don't feel like I'll be ready. And I don't want to put my kids in someone else's care because they are my life focus. What I really need is help to delegate some of our day to day tasks that just eat up my time, but I can't afford that. And trust me, I have seriously tried to work it out. Without a paycheck, I can't delegate. And without delegating, I can't get my life together to get a paycheck. Don't mean to sound like I'm whining... I realize that I am very blessed and lucky, but I'm also very frustrated and searching for a solution. Does anyone have any ideas? I feel like I am busy every minute of the day, albeit very efficiently, but not efficient enough.