ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by dbyerman"
dbyerman

Score: 0
  • dbyerman
  • Posted: Jan 23, 2014
  • Score: 0
Very cool. Fix confirmed. Thank you very much.

(And I can mark this issue off my to do list!)
dbyerman

• dbyerman
  • Posted: Jan 22, 2014
Experimented with this a bit today and found something odd: I *can* successfully drag the first two entries into other entries to create subtasks. When I try to drag the third entry and below, it tries to skip down five entries and make it a subtask there. If I am farther down my to do list (and I have 700+ items on my list altogether) I cannot drag and nest a subtask at all.

This is just in Chrome; Firefox works fine. Still happens with all plugins disabled. Browser cache cleared, signed in and out, doesn't help.

I get these messages in the developer toolbar when I try to drag and drop:
event.returnValue is deprecated. Please use the standard event.preventDefault() instead. jquery.js:1
body.scrollLeft is deprecated in strict mode. Please use 'documentElement.scrollLeft' if in strict mode and 'body.scrollLeft' only if in quirks mode. script_33e_min.js:18
body.scrollTop is deprecated in strict mode. Please use 'documentElement.scrollTop' if in strict mode and 'body.scrollTop' only if in quirks mode. prototype.js:155
dbyerman

• dbyerman
  • Posted: Jan 21, 2014
Just noticed this over the last few weeks: using Chrome 32.0.1700.77 and when I try to nest a to do list item into another to do list item (thereby making it into a subtask) it does not work. I have to switch to Firefox 26.0, where the process works as it should. Is there a fix in the works?
dbyerman

• dbyerman
  • Posted: Nov 21, 2010
Hi all. I've been a user of Toodledo and its Firefox plugin for over a year.

Just recently, over the last few weeks, the plugin has started regularly forgetting my password. When I use the alt-openapple-A shortcut to add a task, I'll get a message stating that my username and password are incorrect and to fix that through Tools/Toodledo. When I navigate there, my username shows up correctly, but the password field is blank.

Is this an intentional change? If not, are others seeing this issue too?

I'm not sure if it's relevant, but the only change I've made to my system recently is to begin using Lastpass. Perhaps that has something to do with it?

Thanks, I'd appreciate any help.