ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by billzimmerly"
billzimmerly

Score: 0
I keep going to the organization page and click to sort my note folders alphabetically. It seems to work fine on the page that lets me do that. I save the changes, return to the notes section, click the folder icon and they're still unsorted. :(
billzimmerly

Dear Developers,

The Notes functionality states this helpful hint:

Supported HTML tags include <this>, <that>, and <the others>, etc.

It would go a long way to helping people like me to allow the <pre> tag as well. I like to "line up" text with column alignment and see it stay lined up after clicking "Save." Allowing the standard HTML <pre> tag in Notes (and TASKS) would accomplish this.

Example:

<pre>
This text begins in column 1 and uses the browser's proportional font.
This text begins in column 3 and uses the browser's proportional font.
This text begins in column 5 and uses the browser's proportional font.
</pre>

Thank you!
- Bill Zimmerly, Gold Subscription

P.S. Without even seeing the code, I'm sure it's an easy programming change as well. ;)

This message was edited Mar 26, 2015.
billzimmerly

Posted Jun 10, 2014 in: Search old completed tasks?
Thanks Folks! That worked perfectly. :)
billzimmerly

Posted Jun 09, 2014 in: Search old completed tasks?
Score: 1
First off, I have a Gold Subscription and in the settings I have prevented the system from deleting any tasks.

I have a need to search and list completed tasks - NOT "recently completed" whatever that means.

How do I do it?

(I need, for example, to list my Doctor appointments over the past year.)
billzimmerly

Score: 1
I would like to second George's praise for this fantastic program ... and system of programs. I've always been a highly-organized guy, but Toodledo and the Android "Ultimate TO-DO List" are the perfect combination to take time management to the proverbial next level.

A hearty *** THANK YOU *** to all involved in making these indispensable tools!

Sincerely,
- Bill
billzimmerly

Posted Oct 28, 2012 in: Y2K issues...
Thanks Jake ... I found more evidence that it must be UTDL that's the problem. I created a task with a start date in the 1976 and a due date in 2003, and it reported that the due date must come after the start date!
billzimmerly

Posted Oct 24, 2012 in: Y2K issues...
Hi Jake!

Thank you for the quick reply. I'm sorry about my late one. :(

Anyway, on "Ultimate TO-DO List" I entered 1976 for the start date on one of my tasks, and it appears as 2076 on Toodledo after synchronizing.

I don't know where the problem is found (Toodledo, UTDL, or synchronizing), but if it helps, it -does- show up correctly on "Ultimate TO-DO List."

- Bill

This message was edited Oct 24, 2012.
billzimmerly

Posted Oct 22, 2012 in: Y2K issues...
I use my Toodledo Pro-Plan heavily and this includes putting start and completion dates on events that happened before the year 2000. Apparently, the Y2K bug still exists on applications written after that date. Can this please be fixed? (Thank you!)