ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by tvzaaa"
tvzaaa

Posted Oct 24, 2022 in: Android interface
Score: 0
  • tvzaaa
  • Posted: Oct 24, 2022
  • Score: 0
I suddenly find that my ToodleDo interface on my Android phone is different than it used to be--and confusing. Was the interface changed at ToodleDo? Or did I somehow mess things up myself? I find it very confusing.
tvzaaa

Posted Sep 02, 2018 in: How to organize on iphone
  • tvzaaa
  • Posted: Sep 02, 2018
On my computer I have Toodledo set up so I can view all tasks at a given location, or all tasks grouped by location; and then prioritized under each location. I used to have it pretty much the same way on my old Android phone. However, for some reason I cannot figure out how to set it up that way on my new iphone. The items from all the various locations are intermingled. Can anyone give me a clue? Thnx.
tvzaaa

Posted Feb 27, 2016 in: Click & drag to reorder list
  • tvzaaa
  • Posted: Feb 27, 2016
I have a shopping list for when I go to town. I want to sort first by store, so I can make a loop around town and get everything I need. So I want the stores in order geographically. My To Do list has the little click&drag thingy that I can use, but I don’t see it under Lists. Can I do this?
Thanks!
tvzaaa

Posted Feb 09, 2014 in: Offline use on computer
  • tvzaaa
  • Posted: Feb 09, 2014
Is it possible to access and use the computer version (interface) of Toodledo when not connected to the Internet? I don't seem to be able to, although I can do so on my iphone, using that interface.
tvzaaa

Posted Dec 15, 2013 in: Remembers Password
  • tvzaaa
  • Posted: Dec 15, 2013
Good work, daniel. Thanks.
tvzaaa

Posted Dec 15, 2013 in: Remembers Password
  • tvzaaa
  • Posted: Dec 15, 2013
I want Toodledo to be secure on my laptop. I set a password, and did not check the "remember me". However, it does remember me. When I sign out, then go to sign in, my password is already entered and the program (and my data) easily open. How come?