ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by patrick_1350745107"
patrick_1350745107

Posted Jul 08, 2013 in: Bug in "View by: Tag" ?
Score: 0
Indeed, tags got back this morning. Thanks for the prompt reply. May be this peculiarity should be documented somewhere, as I won't be the only one to ask this question, I guess.

Have a nice day.
patrick_1350745107

Posted Jul 07, 2013 in: Bug in "View by: Tag" ?
Hi there,

There is a very strange behaviour when accessing the "View by: Tag" section. I have several existing tags on the main list of tasks on the right side of the window, but I have only one of them which is currently listed on the left (same when I look at the top "Show" menu, only one of them seems to exist). Moreover, it seems that these tags appear/disappear randomly for the left side list over time, and the corresponding tasks counts for these tags are not correct either.

Currently, there are 3 existings tags, for a total of 91 tasks. Only one of these tags is listed out of the three, with a single task for it (this is correct). The "no tag" gives a count of 79 untagged tasks (this is correct again), so the difference do correspond to the number of tasks for the two non listed tags (with 1 and 10 tasks associated tasks, respectively).

Very strange. Did this happened to someone else ?

This message was edited Jul 07, 2013.
patrick_1350745107

Posted Nov 11, 2012 in: Emailing tasks to Toodledo-Not Working
OK, I did this : I went to the email access and I changed the secret word, then saved it and retried the email feature. It does work now.

So I guess it could be some kind of bug when the secret word is the default one chosen by the system. No other idea.

This message was edited Nov 11, 2012.
patrick_1350745107

As I sent several of them without any context, I would have expect to find them (among other possibilities)in the "No context" category, bu they are not there. I search as well using the "search" option, but still nothing found. Trying to sent them by assiging a context within the email did not work either.

This message was edited Nov 11, 2012.
patrick_1350745107

I have the same problem (I just tried is as a new feature that I am willing to pay for) : it simply does not work.

Please could you provide with information about this problem ?