ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by mclown_98"
mclown_98

Score: 0
Hi,

Honestly a native mac application would be absolutly wonderful. I like Toodledo and all its features but a web access is not convenient in my workflow. It's also due to the fact that I'm travelling a lot and also working a lot in spaces without internet connection for my laptop (and switching from my desktop to my Iphone only to recopy what I have on my laptop is boring).

This is the only thing Toodledo doesn't have to be absolutly perfect.

So thanks in advance.
mclown_98

Posted Jan 19, 2009 in: Updated Toodledo iPhone app
Hi, Great app and big fan of Toodledo. Just one thing that would make it wonderful : landscape mode ;-)

Thanks.
mclown_98

Posted Dec 16, 2008 in: Toodledo iPhone 1.3.2
New user too. Loving the app and the website. Like dgeipel, I really would like to be able to link phone numbers. But also, website (open in Safari), email (open in mail), address (open in map) ; in other words, to be able to use my address book with toodledo ;-)
Could it also be possible to render active links (like website) into notes?

Many thanks for this great complement of Toodledo experience!
mclown_98

Posted Dec 09, 2008 in: firefox add-on
I'm using Firefox 3.0.4 on a MacBook Air with Leopard and I can't install Toodledo add-on; it seems incompatible with this version of FF. Is there an update scheduled?

Thanks.

Just found the right version to use. You should know that neither firefox website nor the internal research within Firefox propose the addon compatible with FF 3.

This message was edited Dec 09, 2008.
mclown_98

Score: -1
Integration with Quicksilver would be absolutly wonderful.

Thanks!