ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by RichardWhite"
RichardWhite

Score: 1
I have some older incorrect data in Habbits, and it is messing up my 12 month and 52 week graphs.

The app currently only has the ability to edit data for the past three weeks as far as I can see.

Does anyone know a workaround so that I can delete or edit this incorrect data?

Richard.
RichardWhite

Posted Dec 26, 2021 in: AMA / Ask me Anything
Score: 1
I’d be interested to know what your strategy is for increasing options to add new tasks without using the keyboard: eg using dictation, SIRI shortcuts, more IFTTT support, dictation on the Apple iWatch. I would like to be able to just speak into my iPhone or watch and dictate a task including specifying tags, folders etc - or by specifying a profile which includes multiple attributes.

I have been using ToodleDo for a long time. 15 years maybe? I’m a power user, and love the versatility to organize and filter tasks. What is most important to me is program reliability, and the integrity of my data. I like the idea another user suggested of an export to PDF as a failsafe; though i’d mostly likely use a CSV export to port my data to another app if I really had to.

Some feature request ideas include:
- WYSIWYG support for rich text including lists in task notes and notes.
- ability to use IOS authentication mechanism to automatically log into ToodleDo
- support for Files and OneDrive import of files
RichardWhite

Score: 0
Does anyone have an idea when this bug might be fixed? Whenever my iPhone synchs with my toodledo account all the start times are deleted :-(