ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by SteveR"
SteveR

Posted Nov 25, 2009 in: Sharing task lists the way I need?
Score: 0
  • SteveR
  • Posted: Nov 25, 2009
  • Score: 0
Thanks for that. So does that mean that my best approach it to have 3 folders on my account

Steve (me)
Sue
Tracy

and then give Sue and Tracy permission to share the folder of their own name - i.e. they do not have any task lists actually on their account?

Thanks
Steve
SteveR

Posted Nov 24, 2009 in: Sharing task lists the way I need?
Score: 1
  • SteveR
  • Posted: Nov 24, 2009
  • Score: 1
Hi all, quick question here as to the best way for me to share task lists for 3 users (all pro subscribers with their own account).

I have 2 people who work for me and i would like to be able to see, add to, and transfer tasks from my toodledo task list to theirs. I have had a try and cannot seem to make it work with either each user having their own folder on their account, or sharing 3 folders on my own account with the other users. So I would like my All tasks folder to show everyones tasks (including mine) and be able to select folders to see an individual staffs tasks.

Could somebody advise the best approach for for me to set this up with toodledo? At least if I know the best approach I can focus on the right technique and get it right (I am probably being thick - it's a great product and very easy to use - but can't quite get what I need!)

Many thanks
Steve