Search results for "Posted by LockeNYC"
LockeNYC

Score: 0
  • LockeNYC
  • Posted: Dec 05, 2012
  • Score: 0
Posted by Mike Curl:
LockeNYC,

I tried to use your method to restore the deleted earlier version of Toodledo, but the "EaseUS Mac Undelete" app won't let me select a volume. I can select any mounted volume and click on "Next", but the only thing that happens is a message pops up asking me to select a volume. Do you have any idea what is going wrong?

Thanks.

Not sure but you can try asking for help at Easus.com. Alternatively, this Data Rescue 3 undelete software lets you retrieve 1 file for free as a demo so you could try that too:
http://www.prosofteng.com/downloads/download.php?prodID=78
LockeNYC

Score: 2
  • LockeNYC
  • Posted: Dec 04, 2012
  • Score: 2
If like me, you have a Mac and have already lost the ability to restore v2.4.2 from your backup, here's instructions to get it back.

1. Download the free EaseUS Mac Undelete here:
http://www.downloadcrew.com/article/27446-easeus_mac_undelete

2. Install and run the undelete program.

3. Type "toodledo 2.4.2.ipa" (without the quotes) in the search box. Click on the arrows on the left until you get to a folder with the word Trash in it, check the box and you should see the file in the window on the right. Hit Recover and save it to your Desktop.

4. Delete ToodleDo from your iPhone.

5. Open iTunes and drag the file into the Apps folder. Click yes when it asks if you want to overwrite the existing file.

6. Connect your iPhone to your Mac.

7. Click on your iPhone in iTunes and click on the apps tab. Sort by app name. Then scroll through the app list until you get to Toodledo. Drag the ToodleDo icon to where you want it in the on screen view of your iPhone home screen and/or check the tick box next to ToodleDo.

8. Hit apply and your iPhone will backup and eventually sync the ToodleDo 2.4.2 into your iPhone.

9. Disconnect when it's done and run ToodleDo. You'll need to input your credentials, sync with the ToodleDo server and reset all your preferences but you'll be in business!

I truly hope that future versions of ToodleDo will fix the problems of v3.0. The lack of black bold on white contrast, the clutter (ie "not repeating"), the font size, menus appearing at the top too often, and more just all added up to be a deal-killer.
LockeNYC

Score: 4
  • LockeNYC
  • Posted: Dec 04, 2012
  • Score: 4
Please remove all the indicators that say things like "not repeating", "no due date" etc. Use blank white space instead as in previous versions.
LockeNYC

Posted Feb 03, 2012 in: Location distance
  • LockeNYC
  • Posted: Feb 03, 2012
Could you create a setting to check the location by GPS only at specified times of day? Or only once an hour or some other frequency?

This could preserve battery while still giving some benefit.

Similarly, could you have the default view/filter change based on your location at specific times of day? Even without location checking it would be great to feature work tasks starting at 7am each day and make home tasks the most prominent starting at 7p each day.
LockeNYC

Posted May 13, 2011 in: Locations Filter
  • LockeNYC
  • Posted: May 13, 2011
The ideal would be to have multiple filters that can be associated with a location. When I'm at the office, I want to see @work, @computer, @phone. At my apt I want to see @home, @wife, @computer, @phone.

In Outlook I can switch between two saved filters called Office and Apt. I wish I could do that in ToodleDo.

I'd also love to be able to automatically switch between saved filters based on a schedule. Eg one for M-F 7a-7p, and one for nights and weekends. I loved that about DateBk3 on my Treo. It allowed my todo list to always reflect my personal list when reviewing on my way home and reflect my work list on my way to the office or during work hours when working at home.